Ranking
Original Post
I could use some training
i am a blue belt, that basically sucks at everything BUT twinswords. i need help mastering Mods such as Akido, and i can also use some help with agility stuff (running, jumping, etc) THANKS
Originally Posted by DaUltimate View Post
i am a blue belt, that basically sucks at everything BUT twinswords. i need help mastering Mods such as Akido, and i can also use some help with agility stuff (running, jumping, etc) THANKS

So, firstly, you MUST understand the joints!! Aikido, ABD and Greykido will not help you understanding the joints, Wushu will help you a lot.
Second, In Aikido, Greykido etc. There is a tactic named shoveling. It is based on lifting the opponent and throwing him out of the ring, this tactic will not help you that much, but if the enemy will try to do a move to dm you, you can be risky and lower the shoulders and give him a kick. I call it reaction. Remember, in these mods DO NOT DM ANY PLAYER!, because you will lose the balance and fall.
Oh yeah, you can find on Youtube how to run: Jumping, the same, but do not copy them, because you will be very predictive, make some mew moves and then, we will talk. Good lucck, buddy!
Last edited by ESoldier25; Dec 23, 2014 at 06:53 AM.
Originally Posted by ESoldier25 View Post
So, firstly, you MUST understand the joints!! Aikido, ABD and Greykido will not help you understanding the joints, Wushu will help you a lot.
Second, In Aikido, Greykido etc. There is a tactic named shoveling. It is based on lifting the opponent and throwing him out of the ring. Remember, in these mods DO NOT DM ANY PLAYER!, because you will lose the balance and fall.
Oh yeah, you can find on Youtube how to run: Jumping, the same, but do not copy them, because you will be very predictive, make some mew moves and then, we will talk. Good lucck, buddy!

shoveling does not help you understand the joints. are you arguing with yourself?

anyway...

read some tutorials to help you on your way. but they will not improve you. you must learn what the joints do in different situations by yourself. try playing around in singleplayer. try dming uke. invite your friends to a private room, and make the mod aikido, or whatever you wish to practice.

Throw a PM at me and I'll try help you.
Mostly with openers, suplexing, shovelling, and saving.

I'm not the best though, I can get you started however.
Mostly as giving advice through the chat seems to not work out very well.
If you need further help, feel free to contact me too, would say I am an good Aikido player.
Need to learn agillity shit? I'm all in for it. Send me a pm if you want me to tech you a little.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
I am willing to use skype, and I can teach you how to run.
I am a VERY good rank on mushu.tbm, so if you want some help on that, P.M me.
Aikido is not my specialty, but I certainly can get an eZ 5-10 win streak.
P.M me if you want some help.

Having somebody to help you get down the basics is a good idea but always remember.

Practice, Practice, Practice.

A lot of skill comes from experience and actually playing the game.
As I always say, The best way to learn, is to teach yourself. But, For a Jump start, Read around the forums, You'll find abunch of good tut's. Also, Go watch some youtubers play toribash, NOT Like GassyMexican and those guys. Although They're cool, Watch GOOD players :P

You can find openers online, But DON'T just use online openers. Please, By all means, Use online openers, But Make them your own. You'll be way more happy with your gaming if You make your own style.