Ranking
Originally Posted by ShadowCar1 View Post
Hello im back from my 2 year inactivity

Some of you might remember me my main acc's name is: Shadowcar1.

-i've been in In Penta and RL

-i have never been banned.

-usually about 20 or more hours on toribash.

-i do sometimes check the forums yes.

-My favourite mods are: aikido and ABD

-Im an akward 13 year old male from finland. Im kind of shy i guess?
i play soccer and videogames and i am just out with my friend regularly.
my life is kinda boring

-i don't have any alts.

-I choose RECKLESS because some of the people know me and i used to be in this clan 2 years ago and it's a clan that im familiar to and feel good about being in.

Thanks for reading my application and i hope you consider making me a part of the clan
i only have 2 replays atm i only take replays from good fights so i have only one aikido and one from skating so i hope you wont hate me :d

Welcome back to the clan, I've sent you a discord invite in your private messages!
I'm not actually the guy named "Finn" It's just an username. We're 2 different people <3
Originally Posted by Frequila View Post
Anybody in Reckless still alive?

I'm back, anybody else?
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Well it's been a while how's everyone doing?

Btw little update from my life I'm broke and writing articles now lmao, here's one of them, check it out if you're into philosophy

https://blog.favoree.io/articles/top-youtube-channels-for-learning-philosophy/

It's funny how life changes, but well even though financially it's not as good as it used to be i found the perfect girl for me and we're traveling all around south east asia together rn, if you're somewhere in SEA just let me know and we might be able to meet in person. I'm currently in bkk but i'm going back to manila far a few days soon and in a couple months we'll be in vietnam or taiwan depends