Toribash
Hello there, do you have discord? If so, then come and join our channel. Personally I don't know about you well

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by Euck View Post
Hey my username is Euck. I'm from the US.

Toribash is a great game and need to surround myself with its great community...well the most of it. I want to find members/players to train with. Mostly in abd. But any mods are great to play with people who want to improve their game.

I play more than socialize on forums, but if necessary I would be on forums.

Something about me is ,I currently attend my local university. I like business, so my major is accounting. People say the major is boring, but it hasn't been boring so far. I even encourage it to other individuals to take.

I like to talk business, with a philanthropic perspective, maybe a little politics if the mood is right, for anyone interested to know.

I like to keep the topic on Toribash, Especially when playing.

I think its cool the group is very international. Hello Indo friends !~

My favorite vacation spot is Miami, FL.

I can speak Persian/Farsi. native language of Iran.

Why I chose this clan? I like the name, the clan has been around for a while and it has not only my respect but the communities as well. (I'm not up to date with whats going on but this is my impression of the clan)

I was on (SUPER) for a lil bit, but left due to lack of practice times. The leader can vouch for my skill if that mean something.

Yours Truly

-Euck

*revised 7/11/20*

Originally Posted by JayXManHD View Post
Hello guys, my name is Jay and I'm 18 years old. My GMT is Eastern Time (US & Canada), my discord is JayBucks23#6443 , I want to join because I'd love to play with people I'm familiar with and kick some butt in wars. Pretty much, you guys are like family. My favorite mod is ABD since all my years of playing toribash (joined 2013) have been trying to master that. One of your members, Frost, I have known for quite some time. We used to be in a clan called Kira. We would preform well in wars and come out with the victory. Speaking of him, he also encouraged me to make this application. I like to have my jokes here and there but when it is time to get serious I make sure I'm always prepared.

I am from New Jersey but I'm raised in Brooklyn, NY. My day consists of being productive, learning new things, and lots of youtube. Since quarantine started, I've been looking for games to play so I decided I would make a return to toribash since this is the only game I enjoyed in my free time and the community has always been respectful (hardly ever toxic imo).

I look forward to happily fighting with the people I'm a lot more familiar with and getting the victory.

Both of you have been accepted. Grab some of the open seats up at the bar.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Hi , my name is Ira and I’m 16, and I’m from the US. I’ve been playing Tb since 2014 my first acc was noob9336 unfortunately I lost it because I forgot the password... But my hobbies are baseball and basketball, I’ve been really active on Discord forms and ingame lately , but I will miss a couple days do to baseball tournaments.

I want to join [L] to help out with the wars and becoming more active in the game and on forums. I would say I’m pretty decent at ABD boxshu and lenshu, I will voice at anytime.

P.s love heart ❤
sorry if bad application ☹
Hi , you suck ت
Originally Posted by Heart View Post
Hi , my name is Ira and I’m 16, and I’m from the US. I’ve been playing Tb since 2014 my first acc was noob9336 unfortunately I lost it because I forgot the password... But my hobbies are baseball and basketball, I’ve been really active on Discord forms and ingame lately , but I will miss a couple days do to baseball tournaments.

I want to join [L] to help out with the wars and becoming more active in the game and on forums. I would say I’m pretty decent at ABD boxshu and lenshu, I will voice at anytime.

P.s love heart ❤
sorry if bad application ☹

Posted. Give us around 24 hours to finish roasting VOTING on you.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Hi since I really didn’t tell y’all abt me I really like to play baseball and workout. I stay until 1am and mostly sleep all day but it’s cool lol ! I travel a lot do to baseball but I’m active all the time on discord and forums My active rate on Tb is a 8. But I like to Adventure and I like scary things and sexy girls 😮 I love y’all and I wanna become part of the family I’m a really funny guy and will talk abt anything.
Hi , you suck ت
I'm Weed I like to smoke and drink
Main is banned but my stoner senses are telling me to tell you its a good idea to recruit me to play tk in Clan League
if not ima going to drink myself into a coma
So choose is yours
I do graffiti and sometimes toribash art
Uh my gmt is -5
Yo, high enough to write that app. Btw come to our channel

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Yo My main account is weed
I've been playing since about 2011-2012

I want to join liquor and help out with CL because I feel like I could help the team train and my best mod at the moment is TK

I'm rapidly losing interest in this game and my time is about to be taken by college and my two jobs so i want to do something fun before I take a break

Other than that I'm a graffiti artist that sometimes does toribash art so I could help any artists in the clan or maybe make art for anyone whose interested

Idk what else to say but my gmt is -5

Hope I get accepted in if not I understand
Last edited by fukqu; Jul 16, 2020 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Didnt want wall of text
Originally Posted by Heart View Post
Hi since I really didn’t tell y’all abt me I really like to play baseball and workout. I stay until 1am and mostly sleep all day but it’s cool lol ! I travel a lot do to baseball but I’m active all the time on discord and forums My active rate on Tb is a 8. But I like to Adventure and I like scary things and sexy girls 😮 I love y’all and I wanna become part of the family I’m a really funny guy and will talk abt anything.

Originally Posted by fukqu View Post
Yo My main account is weed
I've been playing since about 2011-2012

I want to join liquor and help out with CL because I feel like I could help the team train and my best mod at the moment is TK

I'm rapidly losing interest in this game and my time is about to be taken by college and my two jobs so i want to do something fun before I take a break

Other than that I'm a graffiti artist that sometimes does toribash art so I could help any artists in the clan or maybe make art for anyone whose interested

Idk what else to say but my gmt is -5

Hope I get accepted in if not I understand

Both of you, grab a booth. You've been accepted at the bar.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Hi!

I’m Mike, Known as Classic, Formerly Blind, and Formerly Formerly XxTazxX.

I live in Florida (GMT -5) and am back from my 8th(?) break over the years. I’ve been around TB since 2013, and as many times as I’ve left over the years, I’ve always come back. I’d like to make this my final return and hopefully stay for a bit .

My discord is Classic#2401, and although I’m usually not very active on that kinda stuff, I can definitely try my hardest to be as active as possible.

As far as IRL information goes, I’m a 19-year-old college student who gave up college soccer to pursue an Athletic Training major only to drop it the following year for business. You can reach me anytime from 6 p.m. – 3 a.m. my time because I am currently nocturnal.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk, and it would be an honor to join your family <3.
sheeeesh