Ranking
Original Post
What game? X360
Hello everyone.
I have got a question. I dont know what game can i bought for crimbo.
I like shooters and games with nice action.
I thinking about Halo: ODST or Assassins Creed 2.
Games what I have:
Assassins Creed
Halo 3
Halo Wars
Gears of War.
Can you help me?
I want cookies!
I heard that ODST was fairly good but really wasn't worth the money; it was more or less an expansion pack to Halo 3 repackaged as a separate game and it had a really short campaign mode with limited additions to multiplayer. Assassin's Creed 2 will probably give you a longer, fuller, and overall better experience- unless you're a diehard fanatical Halo maniac.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Modern warfare 2, Halo ODST, left 4 dead 2, asassins creed 2.

All great games, I don't care much for ODST though so I would pick AC2, L4D2 or MW2 ( AC2 has a great replay value due to the awesome freerunning system )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
MW2 if you have Xbox Live Gold. It's split between SP, Co-op, and MP, and excels in each category.

L4D2 if you like killing zombies and have Xbox Live Gold. It's mainly Co-op and MP, what with the boring AI and Versus and Campaign. Single-Player will be pretty drab.

ODST if you have Xbox Live Gold and you didn't buy the extra map packs for H3 and you enjoyed H3. It's sorta short, but has more maps and stuff, so you can get back into playing the MP. (I couldn't play more than half of the playlists because I didn't have the maps, but after I got ODST, MP was sorta fun again. Once again, buy this if you don't have the map packs.)

AC2 if you don't have Xbox Live Gold. Lengthy Single-Player campaign, and some extra missions in the form of DLC coming soon.
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
Borderlands is a great fps rpg-type game that has aloottt of replay value
Back from le-dead
I thinking about assassins creed... To ODST extra pack they are giving new pad...
But assassins creed 1 was awesome. I dont know. I like playing halo, but odst is good on split screen with friends and popcorn. In assassins creed there is only singleplayer...
I want cookies!
why do u say l4d or mw2 if you have gold do you mean a gold memeber ship....
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
What else could I mean?
24 karat gold?
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.