ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Rotating joints
I think there should be joints that would give you more options for movement because while playing I seen that there isn't a equivalent to the ball and socket joint movement that's in the shoulder area that allows to bring your arm back and forward its kind of hard to explain without showing, but maybe it could look like a washer and be located in between the pecs and the shoulder for rotation but its up to whoever is making them if you do, the are more but I don't want to ask of to much.
Last edited by 1Seth1; Dec 20, 2013 at 03:06 AM. Reason: I forgat a word.
Originally Posted by 1Seth1 View Post
I think there should be joints that would give you more options for movement because while playing I seen that there isn't a equivalent to the ball and socket joint movement that's in the shoulder area that allows to bring your arm back and forward its kind of hard to explain without showing, but maybe it could look like a washer and be located in between the pecs and the shoulder for rotation but its up to whoever is making them if you do, the are more but I don't want to ask of to much.

Bad suggestion, There are mods that you can make to do this for you without editing the game system in anyway.. Plus.. the axis on the tori are fine enough for many many people.. And I believe no one has any intention of changing the axis of the joints.

~not supported