Ranking
when they don't stop banning people with complicated opinions like me
I know you read all my posts and think I am a troll, but I be just saying things off of my chest bruh and take me serious even I seem to be somehow funny I just can't be 100% serious because I didn't came out of an ass. I am like 95-99% serious all the time and this issue makes me unable to post in official boards like discussion... and when they argue about if the shit is wheter blue or red I call it purple and get banned
man IDGAF anyways man get on me fk yall
Enjoint life
It almost seems like the big guys behind this game gave up. I'm sure with a few months of ads toribash will bring in alot of people

Shit is they don't have anyone in the ad department, hire my ass, I'll bring people in myself lol
Parrot
There aren't enough promotional ninjas anymore.
For those who don't know, ninjas are brought in from Nabi studios to do certain things.
One of these things is promoting the game.
They use their sources to push the game and spread the word.
For example, LesDuncan was an ex-ninja. He brought in a TON of new players.
We need another lesduncan. I know there is a lot of ppl who make toribash vids.
But no one made them like les. The difference is, lesduncan had sources and ways of promoting it beyond just youtube.
Others just do youtube, but don't have the drive to promote it in alternative ways.
We need amibitious promoters. That would surely bring the game back, no doubt.
KrisKrafts: no, that's not what ninjas do. In fact, there was no reason for LesDuncan to have ninja - he was just smart enough not to mess things up and stay away from using his game/forum perms. He made some good videos though, that's true.

For anyone claiming that "big guys gave up" and they can promote Toribash at least on LesDuncan's level - please contact me or hampa and show us what you can do. Email is the best way to do that ([email protected] or [email protected]).
Ooof, well I guess I was misinformed by many staff. I have had Admins that told me that was what some ninjas do....
Thank you for clarifying though sir <3
Matarika, although isn't the best face for toribash, makes some badass toribash content.
I think he could do some promotional videos.
Concon too.
Anyways, I do think that is definitely why the decrease in this game is happening, not enough promotion going on.
I feel like someone like slycooper making some ads would be phenomenal. After all I believe he created one of the trailers.
Originally Posted by KrisKrafts View Post
Ooof, well I guess I was misinformed by many staff. I have had Admins that told me that was what some ninjas do....
Thank you for clarifying though sir <3
Matarika, although isn't the best face for toribash, makes some badass toribash content.
I think he could do some promotional videos.
Concon too.
Anyways, I do think that is definitely why the decrease in this game is happening, not enough promotion going on.
I feel like someone like slycooper making some ads would be phenomenal. After all I believe he created one of the trailers.

ConCon is banned and from what I know Matarika only makes replay vids, neither sound really valuable to me.
Last edited by Surge_old2; Nov 2, 2017 at 11:23 PM.
Toribash will possibly die because of the running costs, toribash doesnt get much in return so it struggles to keep up with its running costs.
bone fuck my ray romano bluray
It's already dead. I don't want these people to delete my posts... ..., so im going to add:

HUGE lack of development, not a self sustaining game
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
It won't die
The people who play it will change
It happened once and it will happen again
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .