Ranking
Original Post
[Sexy] Recruitment
In order to join [Sexy] you will need to fill out the form below. And meet the requirements of it.

The requirements to join are as follows:

Active on the forums [3 post a day]
Agree to follow the rules and instructions given.
Brown belt+(can be bypassed through test)

Skills:
Timezone:
Additional info:
Usercard: This can be found by going to shop and clicking view beside achievements. Please copy and paste it to answer this.
Why do you want to join [Sexy] and what will you contribute to our clan?:

By joining this clan, you are aware that you may be kicked/removed at any point to the wishes of the leader or co-leaders. You are also permitted to leave the clan at any point you wish. Doing so, you must make a leader or co-leader aware that you have. You are also aware when removed or leaving you are no longer granted invade rights. You also agree to keep posts in the straight and narrow. No wibbles, nothing even of the sort, and most certainly NO posts with a tiny word count.

Please also note this thread is for applications and debate on acception to the clan, nothing else. If I or any Co-Leaders catch anyone posting off topic in this thread or any others you will recieve a warning, then a demotion to Ugly, then kicked from the clan on the third time.

NOTE: Adding roughly 2 replays will GREATLY increase your chances of being accepted.... GREATLY!
Last edited by DjFishcake; Jul 24, 2010 at 10:40 PM.
Belt&Qi: Black Belt / 1021
Skills: Average Replay maker
Timezone: Gmt-5
Additional info: Staying with [Sexy] for it will be the Ultimate... Someday...
Usercard:
Last edited by Hygencide; Apr 14, 2010 at 10:30 PM. Reason: usercard fail
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
Belt&Qi: Blue (Was Black) / 412
Skills: Wushu, Running, Art
Timezone: GMT -6 Central USA
Additional info: What Hygen said.
Usercard:
RIP-[Sexy]
Birth Ctrl+Alt+Delete
Sceney isn't on right now...

So they still have to be tested even if they where once blackbelt?

ok
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
When is this happening? And that sucks! When you deleted all the threads all my posts got taken down. Back to 80 D:
RIP-[Sexy]
Birth Ctrl+Alt+Delete
I looked into it and you had like 110 posts in here, I will let that count as more than 150+...
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Belt&Qi:10th dan, ~11,600
Skills:Aikido, Textures, and a fast computer :3
Timezone: UTC/GMT -4 hours
Additional info: i have no idea....ooh! I love [Sexy]
Usercard:
For Signatures, Avatars, Heads and Full texture sets Check out---Ace957's Custom And Pre-Made Texture Shop!---