Ranking
Guess who's back from the lab again \o/.

Hello Apocalypse members, my name is Jyrii but a few of you will know me as Kradel. I am on an alternate account because Kradel was perma-banned for spamming the forum with threads, known as 'terrorism' by the toribash rules. So now you know why I am on an alt, I would like to introduce who I am.

I am a well experienced Toribash player (been playing for about four years) and have been playing since I was 11. Right now I am 15 years old. If you know me as Kradel, you will know I was a very forum active, chill and nice person. However I was a bit of a 'trouble maker' as far as my infraction pages go though I have learned from all of that and am looking to have a clean slate on this account. I'm a 4th dan on Kradel but only a brown belt on here. Unfortunately, my skill has deduced since my ban but I am trying to get good again in mods like AikidoBigDojo and Judo (yeah I said it!).

My main reason of wanting to join this clan because of the members within it like Kratos (old friend who I helped lead Metal back when it was alive). Also people like Grim, Demo, Rust, Smiles4fre and JuicyTin who I simply find awesome as fxck. I would like to help you guys reach some of your goals like getting in the top 10 and being one of those 10 active members. And trust me, I am very active, Kratos can confirm. Even once those goals are reached I will stay and be a part of the this great team. And my skype is jyrii.olaeky but I won't be on it for a while.

I realize my application is kind of short but I wrote this quiet late and I'm tired heh. If there is anything you would like to know just ask me, I will be happy to answer any questions you have.
Contact Kradel if you need me.
Originally Posted by jyrii View Post
Guess who's back from the lab again \o/.

Hello Apocalypse members, my name is Jyrii but a few of you will know me as Kradel. I am on an alternate account because Kradel was perma-banned for spamming the forum with threads, known as 'terrorism' by the toribash rules. So now you know why I am on an alt, I would like to introduce who I am.

I am a well experienced Toribash player (been playing for about four years) and have been playing since I was 11. Right now I am 15 years old. If you know me as Kradel, you will know I was a very forum active, chill and nice person. However I was a bit of a 'trouble maker' as far as my infraction pages go though I have learned from all of that and am looking to have a clean slate on this account. I'm a 4th dan on Kradel but only a brown belt on here. Unfortunately, my skill has deduced since my ban but I am trying to get good again in mods like AikidoBigDojo and Judo (yeah I said it!).

My main reason of wanting to join this clan because of the members within it like Kratos (old friend who I helped lead Metal back when it was alive). Also people like Grim, Demo, Rust, Smiles4fre and JuicyTin who I simply find awesome as fxck. I would like to help you guys reach some of your goals like getting in the top 10 and being one of those 10 active members. And trust me, I am very active, Kratos can confirm. Even once those goals are reached I will stay and be a part of the this great team. And my skype is jyrii.olaeky but I won't be on it for a while.

I realize my application is kind of short but I wrote this quiet late and I'm tired heh. If there is anything you would like to know just ask me, I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Rejected, i'm sorry.

Originally Posted by waffman View Post
Hey guys, my name is waffman and I am fourteen years old, turning 15 in 2 months and have been playing toribash off and on for about 3 years now. Just of now I am working on climbing the ranks because of the recent rank reset. At the moment (4th of August) I am ranked 45 globally and rank 40 (Edit rank 22) in aikido. I also recently hit 3rd dan belt.

I have played with Kratos a couple times in the Aikido tournaments. I love active clan members and thats why I look to this clan. They are active and good players and would love to be a part of it. I have looked at other clans but they aren't that active and some don't even seem like clanmates. They don't talk to their members and you guys seem like you are friendly to all.

I am a laid back person that grew up in a household of people about 10 years older than me. I am more mature than my age and communicate and cooperate well with others. I don't get mad easily and like to think of myself as a well mannered person. If someone needs something then I do my best to accomplish those goals/desires. I am not really the richest person at all in toribash. I only have about 8k TC right now.

When I play toribash, I love playing the mods Mushu and mainly Aikido. You can find me in the tournament rooms almost all the time. I am a farely active player and I post on the forums almost daily. When Im not playing on toribash, im either playing League of Legends, Starcraft2 or Hearthstone. I also have about 30 other games on steam. I have been a gamer all my life starting out as a meer Halo 2 player. I played that all the time with my older brother and thats what we would do for hours on end.

As for real life things I do. I have been playing the guitar for about 2 years. Im not that good yet but it gives me something to do other than gaming all day. I also played a couple years of basketball.

The thing i love most is playing with all my friends and other people I might have met along the way. When im in a skype call I love to laugh and make jokes with other people. If it becomes too much I am happy to stop doing what i'm doing if people find it annoying. (Skype: GoldDiamond1317) If you cant find it I will add you instead.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Rejected, i'm sorry.
Wanting to join
Hello my name is "DirkWound" and i would like to join the clan. Yes i do have a year on tori bash. I have been on tori for 2-3 years on a diff account and a week on this account. Yes i am mature but i can be silly at the right times. Thanks for reading and i hope you accept me into the clan
Originally Posted by DirkWound View Post
Hello my name is "DirkWound" and i would like to join the clan. Yes i do have a year on tori bash. I have been on tori for 2-3 years on a diff account and a week on this account. Yes i am mature but i can be silly at the right times. Thanks for reading and i hope you accept me into the clan

No pls. rejected.

Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
plz no
worst app in this thread 2 lines no information lying about your account
basicly 2 lines of bullshit

"
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Rejected and please. For the last time...
DON'T POST HERE, IF YOU AREN'T APPLYING!

"