Toribash
Original Post
Copycat script
Hi, i am looking for a script similar to dafe's trainer script except, instead of making uke do the moves, it tells you every movement made during that frame . I guess it is sort of like a sing-along type thing so you can see what moves people in replays are doing, and try it for yourself. I am not sure if this is possible seeing as how i have no experience with scripting, but i think it would be very useful. I tried searching for it but with no luck so, if this can be made, or if it already exists, let me know. Thanks
hmmm... this may be what you are loking for :S

http://enikesha.net/toribash/

you upload a replay onto the site, then it outputs a page where it shows exactly what joints were moved for each frame in the replay :o
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
hmm... I dont really use enikesha much, so I wouldnt Know :S

but it would be cool to have a program of the same type that worked through the toribash program instead of a website
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
that worked great, thanks a ton! im trying to learn some new wushu moves, you've inspired me, mosier
it took me about half an hour to figure out scripting, then it took 2 minutes to write a script that would list joints and states.

for i = 0,19 do
<get and echo joint states>
end

then throw it into function and call it with that turn hook thingy.