Toribash
Original Post
More Computer Help Needed.
Right, I just installed my new graphics card to my pc and when I start my computer up it shows the little windows logo and the loading bar underneath and then it just goes black when it should show the login screen, so I really need some help fixing that, if it is easier for you to contact me on IRC then just go into #toribash and query me.
I had this problem once ago. I don't know why but my Modem locked the access to the Login Screen. So, I've disconnected the modem from my computer, and it worked. Try it, it might be that.

If it still doesn't work, run your PC in safe mod. Wait a minute or two and the Login Screen will show.
Gone
By modem you mean where wired internet plugs in amirite? (I'm a noob when it comes to computers lol...) If yes then I already took that out to put the graphics card in, if not then wtf is it?

If I take out the new graphics card and plug the monitor into the intergrated slot then the login screen will show but I need to be on the new graphics card so I will finally have shaders
The modem is the box like electronic that lets you connect to the internet. Disconnect all the wires, wait, and then re-attach.
Church of BnW
...Uhm, I don't have a modem, because I use wireless, should I take out the thingy that lets me connect to wireless internet?
Are you on a laptop or a PC?

If on a PC: The wireless router, a little plastic box with about 3-4 leads in the back. Pull the wires out of that then try again.

If on a laptop: Safe mode
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com
I told you I already had this problem. I did what I said above, and it worked. And I don't know why, but it just worked. I don't know if it's going to work for you though. If it doesn't work, do as I said, run your PC in Safe Mode and it should be working.
Gone
Alright, I'm logged in now but safe mode is kinda slow... Is there a way to turn safe mode off without having to log out? Because if I logout I most likely won't be able to login again unless I use safe mode.
Badly, no. Well, I don't think so. Okay, at least your Safe Mode works, so it means you can still login in normal mode. Restart your computer and press F8 to enter the "last know good configuration". It might work then.
Gone