Toribash
Adding new service.

Flame Vids: I will also make videos for people who wish to auction their flames for 15k. Screenshots usually don't capture the entire nature of flames and people tend to stay on forum for watching a video rather than viewing in Toribash. Attach a replay with your request and leave the flames on you so I can /dl /lp. You may choose music if you want, but it's been historically better for me to choose something appropriate.
100k for 2 ok ill send now yea just reg ol flames =]

EDIT: tc is sent.
Last edited by Deathkiing; May 29, 2009 at 07:36 AM.
idk
Hey Fnugget good talking to you. So i have two ideas.... first one make a flame that sits sorta high above that represents the sun. Can you use a texture and still have cool flame particles? Other wise just a ghost rider style flame but the particles are just stars. Tell me what you'd rather do.
Jeff
static particles are pretty much impossible. textures apply to all particles. ghost rider style? whats it?
Ghost rider style sounds good, Id like them to be similar size to the ones on my character. I guess use your discretion. Make it awesome
I want it to be busy but not take away from the set, i'm sure you understand what i'm saying