ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[21:47] <~Kristis133> Also you should create a thread about yourself in our board.
Hi I am Jokerstein and I am from Indonesia, sorry if I am from a country with many noobs and spammers.
I am 11 :O, but I would believe I can be mature enough with you guys.
I joined Toribash on 8 December 2010. I can speak English fluently but I can also speak bad words if you'd like me.
So Kristis133 invited me as a trial member, and I accepted the invitation because I know some members here (such as Umbre, Alejandro, and some ex-members).
I am active in both IRC and forum, but I'm not that active ingame (The reason I'm a blue belt).
I can do some arts such as GFX, and cartoon, and vexels.
My nick in IRC is Jokar, but sometimes my family members used my laptop and it auto-login at the IRC. So I need to use the nick, Jokar.
Sorry if I'm kind'a spammy etc, I was a stupid fag back there.
Well, that's probably all.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Originally Posted by jokerstein View Post
Hi I am Jokerstein and I am from Indonesia, sorry if I am from a country with many noobs and spammers.
I am 11 :O, but I would believe I can be mature enough with you guys.
I joined Toribash on 8 December 2010. I can speak English fluently but I can also speak bad words if you'd like me.
So Kristis133 invited me as a trial member, and I accepted the invitation because I know some members here (such as Umbre, Alejandro, and some ex-members).
I am active in both IRC and forum, but I'm not that active ingame (The reason I'm a blue belt).
I can do some arts such as GFX, and cartoon, and vexels.
My nick in IRC is Jokar, but sometimes my family members used my laptop and it auto-login at the IRC. So I need to use the nick, Jokar.
Sorry if I'm kind'a spammy etc, I was a stupid fag back there.
Well, that's probably all.

First time I've seen an IRC quote as a thread title. Points for style.

Welcome to the clan and all.

Oh, and we don't really care about how you talk, how active you are in-game, or what nick you go by in IRC.
Why quote a post above yours?

Welcome i think, you still on trial thought.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Fresh meat. Welcome aboard.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Nice head text.

Also, welcome to your trial period, have a good time
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!