Ranking
First decap? Like hell I remember. A cool decap? Yeah sure, back when the judo server wasn't judofrac.tbm I hugged a guy and his head popped off.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
What was you're first opener
In what mod,in what year and date (if you don't remember its fine) ,what was it called.
.................just.......no..........
I would lift my knee and contract my pecs and grab. They I would just kick.
What do you really think about toribash
I think it a fighting stimulator as in the of fighting since there stupid mods now it not a fighting stomulator.
.................just.......no..........
stimulator or stomulator, I think you've been using toribash wrong
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Um, what exactly do you mean by that.
-----
Damn ninjas!
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Feb 3, 2013 at 01:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Lmao what?! Dude you need to stop making threads.
To answer your question (at least as far as the title goes) I think it's a very unique fighting game.
piratez
Stop posting, and start paying attention at school.

On topic: (From what I could translate) When I first started playing toribash I hated it because it was so difficult. It is such a unique game, and is difficult for anyone who is new. It isn't like a shooter or mmorpg where if you have played one before you are good at any. There is nothing like toribash out there. If someone who is -blue belt and say they are good at the game must be a really quick learner. Those were my first thoughts.

I played the game on and off for a few months. (On my old acc) And I slowly got better and better. The better I got the more I liked the game. I then started to get on the forums and posting and things like that. I eventually got to attached to toribash's immature community and now toribash is the only game i play. other than skyrim.

So to sum it up:

First thoughts: It was too hard to get used to, Tutorial didn't explain much, I hated it to be honest.

Now: I love it. It is an amazing game.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie