Co-Leaders

WARLORDS

OMNI RECRUITERS

HERE TO STAY

Applications

Applications Template

Last edited by Revy; May 25, 2020 at 10:30 PM. Reason: finishing thread
I reciprocate the sentiments.
Oh. I think we’re going right way right now. Need to recruit few more good players and start warring harder.
Originally Posted by ici View Post
Oh. I think we’re going right way right now. Need to recruit few more good players and start warring harder.

exactly ici getting a little more offical we've been staying active in game now just need to keep it together on forums and when on the right pather 100% activity
Last edited by Revy; May 18, 2020 at 04:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-Belt: 2nd dan black belt
-Experience: Playing Since 2007
-Main Mods: AkidoBigDojo, Lenshu3
-GMT : -6
-Ingame Activity(1-10): 7
-Any Special skills to benefit the clan: I'm a Old player I've been playing this game for 13 years on and off. That being said I'm decent in game and I'm comfortable with the people and the forum itself.
About me: Friends call me Stoney. Cannabis enthusiast, Love playing video games and making music. Usually stoned and have a good conversation to share, so always feel free to chat with me in discord.
Nice to meet ya stoney invite sent look foward to ave some good chat's with ya not much of a cannabis person myself but i smoke black n mild's on the regular. p.s. invite sent
Last edited by Revy; May 19, 2020 at 04:19 PM.
-Belt: blue belt
-Experience: Playing Since 2016
-Main Mods: abd boxshu
-Ingame Activity(1-10): 10
-Any Special skills to benefit the clan: waring
About me: im a active guy i do sports and i can vc
Nice to meet ya arria i used to play basketball what sport you playing? p.s. invite sent
Experience: Playing on and off since 2012
Main Mods: Spar, TK, ABD
In-game Activity- 7/10
What I can Offer: Video Editing, In-game skills for warring (very flexible with mods)
About Me:
21 year old guys in the U.S Marines. Mild but pleasant personality. Sometimes I get drunk and dick around on this game. On and off of this game since 2013-ish time frame but I figured its time to come back for good.
Last edited by Hell; May 23, 2020 at 07:44 PM.
Originally Posted by Hell View Post
Experience: Playing on and off since 2012
Main Mods: Spar, TK, ABD
In-game Activity- 7/10
What I can Offer: Video Editing, In-game skills for warring (very flexible with mods)
About Me:
21 year old guys in the U.S Marines. Mild but pleasant personality. Sometimes I get drunk and dick around on this game. On and off of this game since 2013-ish time frame but I figured its time to come back for good.

AYYE glad to hear your back on toribash to stay but toribash next will be out soon....