Ranking
Original Post
Tournament Ideas.
Well guys, we haven't had really any construction threads since I was here, so I decided to make one.

Discuss ideas for a possible tourney hosted by me or one of the others soon. Maybe even a competition. Leave ideas please, we really need to kick off this new ToriKnight stand while we can. I have a few things that could get you started. Some questions that would help any ideas on a tournament or competition, event, raffle, or any other kind of thing.

What should it be? Should it be a [ToriKnight] only raffle? Maybe even a tourney hosted for non ToriKnight members for recruiiting purposes. Should it be a competition? For example, like a Decap competition, or a madman competition.

Prizes? Should we not have any prizes? Or maybe the prize could be a free 'Yes' vote into ToriKnights. Should we have a point system to keep track of what goes on? Like if you beat all ToriKnight members, you are awarded 3 points out of a total 10 to conquest our clan? Should it just be ToriCredits or Items, if so, does value and qi take importance.

Details? Any ideas on what kind of mod it will be? Should it be a best wushu competition, where you have to decap uke under 150 frames? Or even a aikido tourney, or taekkyon. Should we involve scripts? Like dm.lua where you press a button over a selected joint, and it dismembers it.
hmm, nice idea and this thread has been stuck.
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
i would like to have a in-game tourney, called
Toriknights_isback_tourney

but i dunno.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
hmm, ok ofi.

Start planning in this thread ofc.
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
Thanks, I figured it would kickstart this clan going with an even greater rate.

Stickied, thanks

Ofillusion: The tag is too long, people would be too tiresome to type it in and mess it up. Try something like /jo KnightTourney
yea ok.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D