ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Vibram FiveFinger shoes - Barefoot shoes that look kinda like glvoevs for your feet
http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/index.htm

They're healthier than normal shoes and stop the heel step or w/e it's called. They have toes and are thin so it's like being barefoot. They have a bunch of different models of them. What's your guys' opinion on them? I'm going to get a pair of kso's soon.

I think they're pretty neat. I love being barefoot especially since shoes hurt my feet and feel too restricting. I hope my school doesn't give me shit about wearing them, which I wouldn't doubt them doing, but I have seen girls with flip flops, so idunno. I also hope to be able to talk to people more easily since obviously I'm going to be getting some attention from them even with the all black ones :< My parents already think I'm crazy.

Oh and maybe kind of old news.

Edit: Hopefully getting some today, I'll take pics of my sexy almost bare feet if I do.
Ee: Store isn't open on sundays :< will have to wait til next weekend
Last edited by isaac; Apr 11, 2011 at 01:35 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
They are very comfortable too. I own a black pair just like the image you posted.

If you are in to keeping in shape you can also run in them. It helps improve your stride form as well as strenghten your leg mucles. (mainly your calves and obviously your feet)
Last edited by marcus; Apr 10, 2011 at 07:58 AM.
They seem pretty sweet, but I think that they'd be too thin to walk on say, a rocky surface.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I'd never wear them, they look way stupid, and you can't use socks with them, can you? ;o

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
I'd never wear them, they look way stupid, and you can't use socks with them, can you? ;o

Nope

But the shoes look really aweseome. I would wear them.
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post

This. They scare me more than toesocks.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
They are nice but there's the question
how much they cost please tell $ or Euros ...
are they comfortable what temperature you can wear them to don't get cold etc.
i never saw shoes like that ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
I've used them for over a year for running.

I got a green pair.

Best running shoes I've ever had.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
I've used them for over a year for running.

I got a green pair.

Best running shoes I've ever had.

Yes but please say how much they're cost ...
i just want to know that maybe i can afford pair of them for my sport hobbies ;)
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Yes but please say how much they're cost ...
i just want to know that maybe i can afford pair of them for my sport hobbies ;)

The cost the same as regular running shoes. I can't remember how much.