Ranking
Original Post
Clan making rant!
Why are you able to make a clan just liek that...I'm sick of nub's filling the clan DSC wsith SHIT clan's that they make over and over again...Something should be done...Make a Tc price or something I'm sick of all these shit clan's getting made for like 3 days IF THAT then they make other one...
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
FUCK FREEDOM!

no but seriously this is a stupid rant. if they want to make dumb clans, let them make dumb clans. Also, you don't have to go into their DSC and look at it. that's totally optional
I'm a fucking professional!
There is a tc price...

Clans that aren't toriclan are just threads containing faggotry, like wibbles, only smaller. If we can't kill off ALL of the faggotry, we can isolate it with similar faggotry in 1 or 2 threads, right?
-----
(or have I just been away for too long and now official toriclans are free?)
Last edited by Zayex; Jan 11, 2013 at 10:46 AM. Reason: ur butthole's mom
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
There is a tc price...

Clans that aren't toriclan are just threads containing faggotry, like wibbles, only smaller. If we can't kill off ALL of the faggotry, we can isolate it with similar faggotry in 1 or 2 threads, right?
-----
(or have I just been away for too long and now official toriclans are free?)

to get toriclan you still have to pay (Officializing) but to just make a clan you need nothing. well except a DSC
I'm a fucking professional!
Yea there is a clan made everyday now and it is quite annoying, they also die the next day.

I think you should have to make an application for a clan so they can be accepted or declined so only the best of the best get through, the price of clan's should also be raised so there isnt noob's owning clan's.
✡[Vibe]✡
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
Why are you able to make a clan just liek that...I'm sick of nub's filling the clan DSC wsith SHIT clan's that they make over and over again...Something should be done...Make a Tc price or something I'm sick of all these shit clan's getting made for like 3 days IF THAT then they make other one...

I hope you understand that clans are nothing special. They're not some sort of elite group, everyone should be able to make one. And if you're getting so sick of it, what does it matter if those "SHIT clans" die within some weeks? Doesn't the problem (you see it as one) solve by itself?
Clans also give them joy. You don't just take someone's joy man, you don't just do that, it isn't right. (and it's not hurting anyone, so why not just ignore it?)

Also listen to dilara.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
i dont even look at the DSC forum, i just read in the offical ones. cause i know most of the DSCs. will die. if not i will read somewhen in the feature there offical forum.

i dont like the idea of dcs´s at all too. just a thread to talk is not enough. a own sub forum is great, tho
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken