ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash 5.0
so, i have toribash 5.0 on steam, it was working good when i downloaded it, ssince some days i was launching toribash, steam popped up for me updating toribash, it is finished and started toribash, till now there is something wrong with refreshing servers, when i press multiplayer at first, the game become not responding for a while then shows servers, i join servers normally, when i press multiplayer again or type /rf, does the same, and i ping from the server i was in and says unable to ping, please try to join the room again.
there is nothing wrong with my internet tho.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
What's your fps when playing?

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Could be an issue of the update, did you try to use the standalone version?
Are you experiencing the same issues there?
I'm only cleaning here..
If both versions have the same problem then is something related with your connection. If only the steam version fails you might want to redownload it or you do this: Open steam>library>right click on toribash>properties>local files>check integrity of files.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
You already read this?: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=460082
Some bugs, glitches etc. of 5.0 steam version as been explained here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(NimbleThief) I'm fag?
(NimbleThief) I agree
Time, yep i did, didn't help meh :v
spcr and cripplz, no, it doesn't do that on 4.9
also spcr, my fps is 31 usually but it is not the problem cauz it wasn't doing that before, only when the steam updated toribash.
also, i don't know if anyone else has this problem :V
Are your graphic drivers up to date?
Did you try checking the integrity of the files (what spcr said)?
Try to turn your shaders off.

My steam version runs totally fine, you might also just switch to the standalone version till another update comes out if the problem persists.
I'm only cleaning here..
cripplz, it is just doing this when i updated it, shaders are always off and drivers up to date as usual.

and for the integrity thing, i have done it and it finished and popped up this, i opened toribash again and still does the same.
Alright so you have Checked, Now have you tried reinstalling toribash? Or either installing it at least from the Website?
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
Does this message show up when you try that again? Some files of games aren't validated by steam normally (like config.cfg files), because it would reset them. So these files won't be a problem I guess.
Try to close steam entirely, open it again and check the integrity again.
Re-download Toribash.
You may also need to re-download your Steam Client.
I'm only cleaning here..