Ranking
He has a good point. I think your going to be rejected.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
wolfkid: I think I can call myself a good friend of this clan.

Link:
After the debate we are going to start a vote, if one members vote no, you are out.

He wont get rejected, he is already rejected since he got one no.
Ah we'll then. Bye wolf.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
bye bye Wolf don't try to join 2 clans at one time -_-
Here is why you are
Last edited by Tuna; Mar 11, 2014 at 10:02 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Hello [Yes], im Vendoor, I just turned to 14 years, I know many people from this clan, in example, noel and zero, I am not best at making applications, neither worst. I live in Finland, my Skype is vendoortoribash14 and my GMT is +2, I make SP replays and I am pretty good for 8th dan. As you look in my posts, QI and join date, you Can see I am very active, and My main mods are ABD and aikido, Unfortunately I cant post replays , I will post them once I get to my computer.
I got experience and I love to war other clans.

Thanks for reading

tunigowan Moderated Message:
Rejected
Last edited by Tuna; Mar 16, 2014 at 02:49 PM.

Apathetic User
Bad app but you are a nice guy so my vote is [Yes].

Put me in your siggy k go
Originally Posted by Vendoor View Post
Hello [Yes], im Vendoor, I just turned to 14 years, I know many people from this clan, in example, noel and zero, I am not best at making applications, neither worst. I live in Finland, my Skype is vendoortoribash14 and my GMT is +2, I make SP and I am pretty good for 8th dan. As you look in my posts, QI and join date, you Can see I am very active, and My main mods are ABD and aikido, Unfortunately I cant post replays , I will post them once I get to my computer.

Thanks for reading

The app is quite short, albeit it covers a lot of things I would expect in an application. I will keep my vote to Neutral for now, I will await the replays before I give a solid vote however.
<Abyss> I am Cookie, fear me \o3o/
I wouln't say it's a bad app. It's just short, but there is every information we need. If you guys want to read applications with much effort in it, I can understand that, of course.
(And I must say I expected a bit more from a guy like Vendoor, sry ven)

I must agree with the things Vendoor wrote:
Originally Posted by Vendoor
I am pretty good for 8th dan.

It may seem a bit self-loving, but I have to agree.
Originally Posted by Vendoor
QI and join date, you Can see I am very active

approved

Well, if I would be you, I would chat with Vendoor and if I like him, I say yes.

But as always, I can't avoid to see things subjective, so it's all on you guys.
Just want to share my opinions.
Last edited by Zockinator; Mar 13, 2014 at 07:35 PM.
Originally Posted by Vendoor View Post
Hello [Yes], im Vendoor, I just turned to 14 years, I know many people from this clan, in example, noel and zero, I am not best at making applications, neither worst. I live in Finland, my Skype is vendoortoribash14 and my GMT is +2, I make SP and I am pretty good for 8th dan. As you look in my posts, QI and join date, you Can see I am very active, and My main mods are ABD and aikido, Unfortunately I cant post replays , I will post them once I get to my computer.

Thanks for reading

As many here have said it's a short Application but has most of what we want to see in it although it would be nice to see more applications have a format.

Personally I like the level of grammar used in your application e.g. not like "i like ur clan", but there where some grammar mistakes but I will turn a blind eye due to the fact that they where small and your from Finland
so Plus 1 for good Grammar.

okay so it could do with a bit more info i.e. Replays
(No score for that because you said you will add them)

so I will vote no remember my vote may Change.
I say we make you a Trial member for a period of time, e.g. 3 days to 1 week.
Last edited by Tuna; Mar 16, 2014 at 02:50 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions