Toribash
Nice. Maybe a bit short.

If you have some music skills, you can double that "I, I, I get tuna" so it works better with the intro, and you can make the intro a bit longer, and when the rap part begins, you play the replays

Noob tips alert
-------------------------------------

Ahm, something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVkL3n3h-qs
Last edited by Zockinator; Apr 13, 2014 at 04:41 PM.
your clan video
Seems nice!
Last edited by Possesed; Apr 16, 2014 at 01:45 AM.
CREAM ON !
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
Nice. Maybe a bit short.

If you have some music skills, you can double that "I, I, I get tuna" so it works better with the intro, and you can make the intro a bit longer, and when the rap part begins, you play the replays

Noob tips alert
-------------------------------------

Ahm, something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVkL3n3h-qs

I don't like it as much. :c
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Yeah..

I don't know why but I need to try to make everything better than it is, even if my ideas are completely bullshit
@Pair How long until the next WIP Release?
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Ill ask Tyzi to do it if you dont respond to my 2 days old pm...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Ewwww. Tizy meano.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
so unfortunately ive decided that there is more to life than just being a nerd, so ive stopped making videos but not entirely. i will make a video every once in a while but that will be to express my mood at a certain time. so ive given up on all my other projects. sorry i really wanted to finish it but people have changed me. i also have school and shit and i need to catch up in a few classes. again i am reallllllllllllllly sorry but please don't hate me. i actually had 6 other requests but i bumped yours up to first because of all the shit i was offered thank you for your time. i recommend datskip, haunter or complexity
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
Hm the fact that you quit being a nerd hurts me on the insides, but ya it's okay good luck on your ''new'' life style.