Toribash
Original Post
[Rel]Worry-free headpass.
So I've been getting into headpassing lately, and I'm sick of always having dismembers midway through the replay. I decided to take matters into my own hands and solve the problem.

Basically, this mod is pretty simple. I cranked up the DM threshold for all joints except for the neck, so the neck will break with a simple head rip, while the rest of the joints can take a beating. (The threshold for them is about 500.) I also turned up the gravity, added some engage distance, and a dojo so you can just load and play.

Here's what it looks like.

Here are the mod specs:
Engage distance: 500
Dojo size: 1000 (Circle)
DM threshold: 100 for neck, 500 for all other joints.
Gravity: 0, 0, -30
DQ: On. Sumo: Off.
Match frames: 1500
Turn frames: 10
Grab: On.

When you're online, you'll see a big green block. That's how you know you've got it downloaded.

I'm uploading the mod as I type this, so it should be available online rather soon.
Enjoy, fellow headpassers.

EDIT
I've made the second version. I couldn't fix the engage height problem with Uke, but sumo is now on so that shouldn't be a problem anymore. If someone can edit the ED to make that start right, let me know. I'd love you forever.

P.S. I take requests. If you have an idea and want to see it made into a mod, let me know. I'll make it happen.
Attached Files
alaheadpass.tbm (2.2 KB, 13 views)
alaheadpass2.tbm (2.2 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Alaistier; Jan 13, 2012 at 08:01 AM.
I would suggest turning sumo on because wrist and ankle dq is really annoying. Otherwise, this can be rather convenient
No.
Please add a screenshot within 24 hours or I will have to close the thread and remove the mod.
Thanks

Not trying to be rude, but with a little notepad experience, this is quite easy to do. Just DM the head and than edit out the dm threshold. Works wonders, but this is a faster way to do it for those who are clueless at editing via notepad.

+rep, well deserved ;)
Not exactly. If you do it that way, the player can't rip off their own head in their own style. Instead, it pops off and the player automatically relaxes all. Now, either Tori or Uke can rip it off without compromising the integrity of the rest of the joints. If you've ever tried to DM a joint with 500 DMT, you'll know how hard it is. I know this is simple, and I acknowledged that. I just wanted to solve a problem that was annoying the hell out of me.
-----
Got the new edit. I still need to figure out how to fix that engage height thing, though.
Attached Files
alaheadpass2.tbm (2.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Alaistier; Jan 13, 2012 at 08:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Splendid.

Just splendid. Finally everyone can play headpass without raging x3.

+rep
beware
the goblin