ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Teach me how to trick.
Actually, just let me know some good resources for learning, or tell me some beginner's tips to tricking. How to set up, what to remember, etc.?
With Respect,
TheTempest
Here are some general tips I can give you that will lead to better looking tricking replays:

1. Always try to stay on your feet, unless the move you are going for people will know you are trying to go on your hands or do a head spin.

2. Gaining Momentum - In order to do so you have to use your knowledge of how things work in the real world, using your arms in opposition (Extend one pec, contract the other) aswell as rotating your chest in correlation to them will help you gain a type of spin, mix that in with properly set up contract knees you can jump off the floor and re-rotate around your entire body, switch your pecs and gain some decent momentum. Look at the default replay, "Pulse_ WalrusAnthology v2" for a pretty good idea on how to gain momentum on an opener. It's very common to do as he has done with his legs to get a good jump off the ground at an angle and not straight up.

3. Try replicating real life moves, feel free to go to youtube to watch real life trickers and see what they have done and try to re-create it with your tori. You can pay attention to how their arms move and their leg set up right before they jump or such.

4. http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20 You can read through the tutorial boards to try to look for tricking tutorials that might go more in-depth than i have.

5. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=447211 here is a specific free-running tutorial made by a few people.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
For a flip put 1 leg forward 1 leg back then while in mid air put both legs forward.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |