Ranking
just discovered this thread

dunno if you guys listen to mathcore at all, but these guys do it really fucking well. they're not well known at all (this is their only song on youtube) but the range of screams to growls gets me every time.

All their other songs are on bandcamp
ORMO|Retired
Not a fan of mathcore, it goes into that deathcore/djenty area that I dislike (with exceptions).
The track you posted was alright but I hated the ending/breakdown.

I'll post some instrumental mathcorish stuff, it's very alright, I like the whole album: [warning: long intro, like 1.5min]

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Not a fan of mathcore, it goes into that deathcore/djenty area that I dislike (with exceptions).
The track you posted was alright but I hated the ending/breakdown.

yeah its definitely not for everyone. I used to hate the whole djenty sound, not sure what made me start to like it.
What you posted was really good, not sure if I'd call it heavy but it was cool. Reminded me of Chon a bit.
ORMO|Retired

literally everything I've been listening to recently

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
No Arsis?

This isn't working, so. A Diamond For Disease by Arsis

Last edited by T0ribush; Nov 6, 2014 at 08:58 PM.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
No Arsis?

This isn't working, so. A Diamond For Disease by Arsis

Their 2013 album was one of my faves that year. Choking on the Sand is such an earworm for me.

Lemme dump some music:

not even that heavy

sort of heavy

fucking heavy

I could post some anaal nathrakh for "nuclear launch detected" tier but everybody knows them anyway, right?
Last edited by JtanK; Nov 6, 2014 at 09:12 PM.

[re] | #Polska
not a fan of the vulture song, mors principium est is solid, the abusiveness song was decent but the vocals eh

that arsis song was great

ive been listening to lots of decapitated

im not really a fan of the stuff after hallucinosis

also i like anaal nathrakh, i havent heard the new album yet though, my favorite by them is codex necro, then vanitas or constellation. also i havent heard passion yet but w/e
Last edited by THIGGIST; Nov 7, 2014 at 05:01 AM.
Is Attila a thing? Not a great fan of death metal or w/e, but i kinda like them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Invaders Must Die
[No-Mercy]
@Mikoyano
Sorry, I personally fucking despise deathcore (with some glorious exceptions), I couldn't even stand to listen to the whole song. Ugh. I understand some people like the genre though.

@Lazors
Sounds OK, if a bit too calm for me. Didn't listen to the whole record though, but what I heard of it, it was calmer than I wish it was.

@thiggist
Natrakh new album is pretty much more of the same, a bit more industrial feel in it this time. Clean choruses are catchy as fuck, but it has less replayability than their previous albums. Talking faves, my fav album would be constellation, then passion, then domine non es dignus. I like passion a lot, and if you enjoyed vanitas then I recommend it, it's pretty much vanitas on steroids.

Anyway, I've been to Insomnium+Fleshgod Apocalypse+Stam1na concert yesterday. It was really, really great and the moshpit killed.

Dumping music now. What do you guys think of Silencer (mostly asking this question to BM-interested people, others will hate it most likely). Beware of horrrrrrible vocals:

I think it's basically only the vocs that divide people's opinions, some hate them, some accept them, I dunno if anybody actually "likes" them tho.
Also Nattramn is fucked up, but it doesn't matter music-wise, at least for me.

[re] | #Polska