Toribash
CP is art still. Its the way you use the pieces you take from the other pictures that make it art. I think you should post your reference pictures though. And i dont think that there should be things that you arent allowed to put in your thread title (Of course not obscene and profane language) because it doesnt affect you and it wont harm anyone else.
Hey. I can see C&P sets are now banned. I would like if you accepted posting C&P sets with references included.

Thanks.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
the ban on C/P sets has been revised.

PLEASE ALL READ THE REVISION.
il be keeping a tight leash on this.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
the ban on C/P sets has been revised.

PLEASE ALL READ THE REVISION.
il be keeping a tight leash on this.

Thanks BenD. That's more fitting in with the original attitude Maple and I had when we came up with the rule.

As soon as I get a chance to speak with Maple, we'll have a rule revision of some sort.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
yeah, spoke to him briefly yesterday. if u guys can just make go over how iv worded it, apparently sense i make not when with words i use
Didnt think i needed to mention double posting as its probably in the Global Rules.
added it in for conveniance.
may i post WIP of non visual art for constructive criticism?

Edit i'm just gonna go for it, tell me if i'm breaking any rules
Last edited by Orion; Jul 21, 2010 at 05:02 AM.
Free Pv2Caribou
Seems that 4 months ago i was still mod here.
so im playing moderator for the next while untill things settle down again.

Closed all the old topics on the first page.
Those that necro older ones will be infracted.

Have a pleasant day
Now a get expect knowledge about the art rules. These are very good to share here, it helps to everyone who want to know about it. It is really very much helpful and needed for me.