Ranking
It's kinda awkward tho because the blonde chick moans a lot...
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Golden Time isn't a harem.. Anyway, yeah, it was okay, finish it if you're up to it.

Harems usually just make stereotypical anime girls (3+) blindly (and sometimes unreasonably)
fall in love with a generic (sometimes boring) male character, and have them confront in
ecchi and fan-serviced situations and tropes
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
There are different anime genres for everyone. It's rare to find someone who likes them all.

But people still enjoy the shows that you may not.
My freind has been dying to get me to start second season noragami. Is it that good?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
My freind has been dying to get me to start second season noragami. Is it that good?

Much more drama involved so then it's a bit more deep in terms of the story line

It's good believe me.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
sweet, going to give it a go then. Thanks fellows ;P
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.

that moment when they forget to remove the original characters...

dreamy suicide act
(P.S I quote a fucking lot.)
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Golden Time isn't a harem.. Anyway, yeah, it was okay, finish it if you're up to it.

Harems usually just make stereotypical anime girls (3+) blindly (and sometimes unreasonably)
fall in love with a generic (sometimes boring) male character, and have them confront in
ecchi and fan-serviced situations and tropes

Golden Time is nothing like that,so yeah,resume watching. Cx
For a moment I had the urge to punch Banri,idk why.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
There are different anime genres for everyone. It's rare to find someone who likes them all.

But people still enjoy the shows that you may not.

I'm always here for you,br0. I like all of them as long as they can waste my time. Cx

Oh fuck yes,it is. I stalled all anime linings for now,since examinations week but it'll be a treat for after it's over. <4
Originally Posted by dank View Post

that moment when they forget to remove the original characters...

What even..? :9