Toribash
Original Post
[Chat] General Discussion
wow guys so many threads lost, so many members lost.. im sorry to say this unless u still want me to just be a forum moderator but, as u know im not as active as i was before i quit before this time and well im basically not active, i would still try to keep on the forums and i hope we can still be friends but im sorry im quiting toribash again, if u see me in game its just a quick revisit, its lost its shine to me, hopefully i might comeback but mostlikely not. I hope we can still be friends and i may post in this forum occasionally but i will not really be active ingame.

AikidoKP and Teague u were great leaders
Everyoneelse: u guys r epic all my friends i wish u luck

to this clan i hope u guys become one of the best clans ever dont give up after all we've done, its been an year now or so and we finally got to offical.. again. Happy new years everybody. And i wish you all well.

Even though i said i quit. i think i was already kicked or something but this is just farewell bye guys.

oh and do u want the DSC design that was made by ugh my memory sucks uhh enigma again? plus didnt aikido already make a clan story? looks like this clan got reset well if u still want the dsc thing ill foward it to u teague.

hmm im sorry thats wierd... it seems when the reset the forums it may of deleted that message. cause i cant find it, apparently im still in secret but u can keep me on it if u want the QI thing but otherwise i wont be so active. bai guys.
Last edited by ben2368; Dec 31, 2010 at 06:11 AM.