ES Recruitment Drive
chabba chabba choo: I like the opener and the spin, but that relax all at the end was unnecessary. 7.9/10
Peach: Amazing backflips, the next was regular. The pose looked a bit akward though.
You were a bit twitchy from the transition to the pose. 8/10
oh yeah
Peach:

Absolutely perfect up to 600.. no glitches, love the second flip; how your legs went quite far underneath before the flip. I also liked your roll type thing after it ...

Then the 3rd and 4th flips were.. meh..

The landing of the 3rd wasn't good, and the fourth one had your arms moving weirdly before the landing. But the 4th's actual landing was fairly good.

Then you started running and stopped immediately which looked kinda weird but the spinny kick thing was badass except that your arms moved randomly. The landing was pretty bad because you landed on one foot. Your arms spazzed again.. but you found a good pose... then ruined it, did a veery cool spin and found another one ^_^

8/10

Agressive Monkey:

The semi-run wasn't very realistic...

Frikking delicious flip kick thing

Very nice follow up side flip.

Landing wasn't good, and your arms stayed in the same place as you were getting up.

The fist bump thing at the end was kinda cool, but the pose wasn't.

8.4/10. The pose and the run let it down.
Last edited by Muffin; Jul 20, 2012 at 04:37 PM.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Aggressive Monkey: The run looked like your feet were kind of sliding across the floor, but the b-twist looked cool. I didn't like the side flip that much, because you seemed really stiff and to only move your chest the get the rotation down. The pose...looks like your taking a crap...without a toilet. I've done it before. It is NOT pretty.
previously known as Lopsin
Really good replay but has some minor flaws;
1- Run was really stiff
2- While flipping, your arms are too stiff
3- 768 massive shading
4- 681 again, shading
5- Second flips landing just looked weird in my opinion

But everything else was realy good, orgasmic replay

*Requesting CnC
Aggressive Monkey :

I loved the concept of the replay , but I think you should Include some Tricking moves such as; Cheat gainer, Boomerang kick, 540 etc..
When you spin , you should try and gain moment for the spin and not kick off of the top of your foot because in real life that wouldn't be possible, The run was okay but I think you should use more of your body , like your Pecs, lumbar, chest, glutes and ankles because all of these things would be crucial if we were running in real life hence the term realism,
But apart from that I really liked the replay, Good job man :]
The running still looked a bit stiff in the arms
The first spin was pretty much flawless, and the landing was a very nice way to make a transition into the next trick, which looked very nice by the way
However the way you landed kind of killed it somehow, if you had landed a bit later it would have felt like you had more airtime and therefore a better flip
I liked the pose
oh yeah
Thanks alot guys.
Im closing this thread.
Going to make a new, better organized thread.
M I N I V A N