Ranking
Hi guys. My name is Guppy and I would like to apply for RMO. Having recently picked up Toribash again I was looking for a mod that clicked with me. I started playing a lot of Mushu, but it really isn't all that competitive. I tried the mainstream mods such as Judo and Aikido (and the big dojo varient) but these mods I just didn't enjoy. I complained about this to my friend Swaves and he took me to a private match to show me rk-mma. Instantly I was hooked, solid consistant turn frames, no grab, interesting gravity, dojo, in ring dqs, no frac?! How does it possibly get any better. Since then I have spent a couple hours each evening sitting in the rk-mma public server waiting for opponents. So far I have had a few bouts with Viper, Insanity, and Kane, to name a few. I've also made friends with a few regulars who I enjoy learning and battling with. The reason I would like to join RMO is because I want to be immersed in an organisation that has the top players in it, to view and discuss replays and play styles and the various metagame components of this wonderful mod.

Below I have supplied a couple of interesting matches I have played recently. I hope you enjoy them.
Attached Files
intense.rpl (82.1 KB, 3 views)
spiked.rpl (60.6 KB, 2 views)
You coulda just did one of easier applications like this:

App

But it seems like a well done app with imformation, i liek ya. Let him in or fear me Destrum.
Wow jdawg are u just telling people to lower their effort pls:

Originally Posted by Destram View Post
Of course free forms are allowed and appreciated aswell.

That's actually the best application we ever had! Added to the memberlist, welcome Guppy!
Just tried suggest easier ways too make apps. I don't wanna hurt his cute head trying put effort into freeform app.
Yes hello hi i would like to join RM), i dont have any replays atm but i will be making some and posting them here. i would like to join because i love rkmma is practically my toribash career and i want something to put on my signature. thanks for reading :o
That's actually an app that is on point why one would join an organisation. But still there are some things missing, like an own rating of your skill + your age. Add those and you're in!
My name is justin but i go by Kirito <3 I am 15, and I want to join because Rk-mma is one my favorite mods in the game; i would like to join because i want to fight those better than me so I can increase my own skill. I like the gravity and the way how you body works in the mod and the delayed dq allows for some pretty dope things. I would say my skill is around 7.5.

Enjoy the replays.
Attached Files
OH WOW.rpl (68.8 KB, 4 views)
fastest 100k points.rpl (77.1 KB, 3 views)
i tried so hard....rpl (83.4 KB, 3 views)
BEST SAVE EVER!!!.rpl (82.9 KB, 3 views)
Beating Cay.rpl (77.0 KB, 3 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.