Ranking
Original Post
Recruiting SMods, PM me with your application!
Alright, we are slightly down in the smod department, so we've opened applications for four days. Let's keep it short and easy, and lay down some ground rules.

1.) PM ME THE APPLICATION, DO NOT POST IT IN THE THREAD. If I see an application in the thread, I'm infracting it.

2.) NO 'GOOD LUCK', 'I HOPE I GET IN', AND OTHERWISE USELESS POSTS. Depending on the amount of rage I recieve, you are getting infracted for it. No exceptions.

3.) PEOPLE WHO SPEAK 2+ LANGUAGES ARE NICE, BUT NOT NECESSARY. English is the primary language of most of the forum, and we've got an smod for the other groups. Bilinguists are still convenient.

4.) I'M NOT GIVING YOU AN APPLICATION FORM. I want you to create your own forms. It helps if you can create a good application on your own. On that note, don't tell me your life story, because I don't want to hear it.

5.) HELPING PEOPLE OUT IN THIS THREAD WON'T GIVE YOU BETTER CHANCES IN BECOMING AN SMOD. Trust me, it just irritates us.

More rules will be added as I think of them. Applications close in four days. That's Thursday. Send your applications to me. I live in -6 GMT, so consider midnight, GMT as the deadline. I also have school during the week, so I won't be able to read your applications right away. Results will happen when they happen, don't hold your breath.
Will all the smods view the applications?
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
An Super Moderator is one with moderation powers in every area of the forums. Basically a policeman of the forums. They can also ban and infract.
Originally Posted by ronalds View Post
Super moderators: Have the power to ban or infract users, they can lock/delete/edit threads and posts. Their job is to provide help and keep formal order on the forums, and they also have server authority like ToriAgents do.

In a nutshell.