Items restocked
Hey there guys!

We have restocked our torishop entirely, including some cool items as
  • Demon
  • Void
  • Pure
  • Elf
  • Alpha-Imperial

It's finally time for you to buy what you played for so long!

We have a cool new restocking system too, that restocks the Torishop products monthly.

We hope you like it!

All the best,
The Toribash Community staff

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by goric View Post
I think it is a Great idea. Also you guys should be happy. Most of you have been dying for restock and now it is here. Good Job Slip

Are you serious !?
This will change Market instantly, people who buyed mass off items on high price lost much money on that thing ...
Not really good job, cause this will change market in BAD way
No longer opportunity for making profit from buy-sell items ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Are you serious !?
This will change Market instantly, people who buyed mass off items on high price lost much money on that thing ...
Not really good job, cause this will change market in BAD way
No longer opportunity for making profit from buy-sell items ...

This is a good idea because it takes money out of the system, and usually the people who already bought all the elf, pure and etc. have enough money and would still only market them for there original price. It's only when noobs get there hands on them and sell them to pro marketers who sell it for the regular price, then its bad for the community. Nabi thinks before they do anything, and this is a good picker-upper after the hacking, it's a great idea.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
dudes chill, this is good idea,
more players come, more items for them
and this doesn't mean rare items will stop being so, it just means they will be less rare
Slip said that restock will be different with each item
so I suppose alpha and warrior will get one of each item monthly and for example orc and chronos will get 100-1000

not a bad system
how this will change the market no one can fully grasp, so we will just have to wait and see xD
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
It is bad for the market, but people are moaning that items they want are too expensive. Now they have a chance to get the items they want!

Seriously though. People all want these great items. They do complain about not being able to buy them but they are high-priced so they still got something to complain about.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
About this ...
People are moaning but WHO CARES about this, if they want money they should work for it a bit harder, maybe getting their own Textures shop, or normal item shop where they will do good buy-sell trades getting profit from it
some examples ?
Arkenvoss
Missuse
Me ...
-----

In a real shop they don't restock no?

And I am also a buyer and seller, so it does effect me aswell.

Originally Posted by missuse View Post
dudes chill, this is good idea,
more players come, more items for them
and this doesn't mean rare items will stop being so, it just means they will be less rare
Slip said that restock will be different with each item
so I suppose alpha and warrior will get one of each item monthly and for example orc and chronos will get 100-1000

not a bad system
how this will change the market no one can fully grasp, so we will just have to wait and see xD

This ^

As I said it will give new people a chance to get the items they want!
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
They are only restocking a few amount of items at a time. Not like the hunter force restock which was 100 of them. It's doing like 1-10 at a time, from my observations.

This is smart.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
As was mentioned, people will spend their TCs on restocked items, which will lower the inflation of TCs, but on the other side, no more profit from forum SHOP...
Originally Posted by RIPPERSVK View Post
As was mentioned, people will spend their TCs on restocked items, which will lower the inflation of TCs, but on the other side, no more profit from forum SHOP...

The items aren't being restocked at a rate that will lower the flow of traffic through the forum shop. If anything it will increase traffic.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.