Toribash
Originally Posted by max View Post
hey!

my name is max and i'm NOT an alcoholic...
I live in England GMT +1
I was once in Liquor a long time ago before it died ;( i have a bunch of cool pals in here and all of you are pretty cool people, I've been in a few clans in the past such as Evolution, Ultimate, old, Obey, Nitro, Gangsters and a few others.
I'm a pretty decent player, i used to spar and parkour A LOT but then i got bored of it all and moved over to just playing competitive mods such as ABD, TK etc, i love to sit in single player and make crazy replays in my free time though and i mostly just lurk around the forums every now and then.

I'm not sure what else to really say since some of you may know who i am already but i hope i get accepted thanks for reading boys <3

posted, come join the discord server and rekindle your friendships c:
ahoy, mother fuck
Dzień Dobry,
im Polish (CET) dude who want some free liquor. I've been pretty active last months hanging out on boxshu, abd and lenshu servers. I was before in zero and Time For Rekt. Left them in the moment when i was last active member.
Decent player with decent english. Playing alone feel me boring so meeting some cool fellas to spent time with some good cheap beer (tyskie to szczoch btw) would be great. (P.S. im 17 years old so dont tell my mom that im drinking)
omae wa mou shindeiru
Originally Posted by MasterXPL View Post
Dzień Dobry,
im Polish (CET) dude who want some free liquor. I've been pretty active last months hanging out on boxshu, abd and lenshu servers. I was before in zero and Time For Rekt. Left them in the moment when i was last active member.
Decent player with decent english. Playing alone feel me boring so meeting some cool fellas to spent time with some good cheap beer (tyskie to szczoch btw) would be great. (P.S. im 17 years old so dont tell my mom that im drinking)

Umm...
Whatever
Posted for discussion
-----
Originally Posted by MasterXPL View Post
Dzień Dobry,

We're not taking underage with us, no offense.
But I think you'll be capable for the soft drink things or milk, you're rejected
Last edited by Jennie; Aug 22, 2019 at 03:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Ah yes we are Nausea and of course we are open for everyone

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Yes, we definitely are Nausea and not Liquor.
Learn to read and come back whenever you feel right.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by jelaun View Post
Hello everyone of Nausea I'm going to take advantage of your free-form application style.
As the application process normally goes, people begin to pander to those reading their application can feel no authenticity in the way they write because there is no real way of providing proof of what is being said and, quite frankly, people begin to conform to what is said in previously accepted applications. However, I hope that my application doesn't seem as that.

I am a 14 year old guy from Jamaica, named Jelaun, who Gets invovled in sports such as:football(soccer),track team and basketball. I spend most of my time at home playing this game and enjoying it. While I play, I'm usually navigating the forums, attempting to sell anything I don't need to save up my TC (it's precious stuff!) for that next item that I have my eye on, and constantly checking my PM inbox as I see each notification appear in my small account box.

When it comes to mods, I really do enjoy playing ABD or Aikido even though I do admit, I am not the greatest. I also enjoy playing Boxshu (Mushu),
and I simply believe it is because of how easy a dismemberment is and how much danger waits for you at the start of every match. I have also found myself recently playing a bit of ninjutsu simply to try and expand my skills..

Lul join the discord server first
🍎 lowkey idk how to play this game after 5 years 🍎
call me daddy
Hello, I'm Peacebit aka Justin. I'm an 18 year old from the US (GMT -6). Outside of home, I'm into skateboarding and basketball. My hobbies include drawing, graphic design, and gaming. Back then I used to be shy enough to not even talk to somebody in chat online but over the years I've been able to break out of my shell and now I love being able to make a new friend and talk to people. My discord is (kuya#9999 as of 05/22/2020).

I'm a 3rd dan black belt as of 05/22/2020, and I joined in 2012. My first clan was in 2016-2017 on [Monk]. I was active until I began to focus more on school and also moved onto CS:GO. I just got back into Toribash as of last week and I've been active. My favorite mod is Aikido, and I'm also getting into Boxshu. I used to be into parkour but I forgot how to even run, lol. I'm not the most skilled player out there but I'm willing to take the time to try and improve as I still like this game as much as I did in 2017.

That's all I really have to say and I hope I get an answer back soon.