ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Let's play Slavehack!

http://www.slavehack.com/

Slavehack is a online multiplayer game where you start with your own computer
and you hack other online computers. But If the point of the game is to hack
your in a good chance of being hacked too, so you have to buy upgrades.

It is highly realistic from using IP's to waiting the downloads. The thing that does bug me is you have to wait for downloads on it to complete but you use in game money to upgrade your computers internet connection and you get faster downloads! When you hack into someones computer you can install virus's and they will spam for you, getting you money, you can also make text files on there computer that means you can leave funny messages to the people you hack! But also be aware when you are doing all this you will be on there log file, this is what puts you at risk, before you leave there computer make sure you edit there log file so they will not find you..or another hacker that enters there computer. If they have some nice hacking programs or firewalls you might like you can download them of them as well!

WHEN YOU SIGN UP YOU WILL GET A VIRTUAL COMPUTER! THIS WILL NOT HARM YOUR REAL COMPUTER IN ANY WAY!! IT'S ALL A GAME!

As well as hacking programs you can watch bank logs to gain piles of money.

Make an account, if you find an ip with nice software, post it! Or if someone has hacked you and left there log, post it! (revenge )

I know there was a thread about this in 2006 but I searched and there was no results.

Also, No downloads needed!

NOTE: JUNTALIS DOES NOT PLAY THIS ANYMORE. DONT PM HIM.
Last edited by Juntalis; Jun 30, 2008 at 08:05 AM.
mmm interesting *adds to favorites* ill look later
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

we can start a toribash hacking team, find vulnerable computers and post their details so we can all hack them.
We could. If anyone wants help, PM me your IP, and I'll upload some upgraded files to your comp.
ooh ooh pick me!
well first i will have a go at crappy software, if its too hard i will request some better stuff.
All right, but if you decide you want some decent software, just hit me up. I won a contest a while back and got enough money to almost completely upgrade my computer to all high stuff, so I don't have much need for money, unless you have like 5 million. :P
i can see this as a game i will really get into.
I will maek txt on my desktop with all my mates ip's and have passwords listed etc...

cbf being so organised right now, i dont even have a mouse plugged in.

but on my day off i plan on playing this for a few hours.