ES Recruitment Drive
yea, just got that world. I think its stupid though, don't really care for zubat.

Also, air, I got that part. Found the event. But how do I use the old rod? doesn't make much sense
Yea, It was a combination of using geodude and pidgy

Send geodude, time it right so pikachu hits him and pidgys right behind him so pidgy doesn't get hit. than pidgy isn't effective by geodudes earthquake. Pidgy dies on the way back, send out geodude again. and time it right, send out pidgy. pidgy grabs it again and escapes just in time use jigglypuff if needed after geodude dies the first time to by you time like after pidgy gets passed geodude send out jigglypuff. pretty simple after you understand. pikachu dies as soon as geodude hits him. so the speed is useless. Good luck ;o and yes I beat it
help me with the code now then please im gonna try what you told be also trading is deactivated for now because of duping
shuckle there is a magikarp that you catch with the rod
Last edited by airstrike6; May 23, 2011 at 05:21 AM.
Yes, finally finished the second gym. Used 2 raichu's, a victreebell, a nidoqueen, and a raticate. All level 25.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Air I never got a code for it. I just gotthe item. Btw how do you use the rod? Can you post a pic? And did you get the rod?
yes you need the rod to catch magikarp just like the pokeball the rod is an upgrade for it that allows you to catch magikarp
also it can be trained im going for gyrados and it only knows splash that doesnt do anything mine is level 11 you catch it at 10 and its hard as hell to train
omg... i never saw that you posted zubat code....
Edit: YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
i think i have the first gyrados
Last edited by airstrike6; May 23, 2011 at 12:20 PM.
barely any moves hes only level 24 and he knows:
splash
tackle
bite
dragon rage
thats all his moves so far
well you can get one at level 15 magikarp learns tackle then its a bit easier to train
also training the magikarp let me get all my others to lvl 28