Toribash
Original Post
Get in here
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=534584

We're doing this event.

So redownload toribash if need be, cause we need to get to work.

So the jist of it is that it is a clan made replay where we each have to make 100 frames of replay and pass it on to someone else. We need a minimum of 5 participants and since we won this same event last time we should totally do it again.

However the catch is that we also have to submit a spooky clan art picture. So what they are saying is that whenever there is a dismemberment we must draw a picture in correspondence to how many dms we get in our 100 frames. (ie: get a 20 hit boom, draw 20 pictures). (Also note it will be one big clan picture).

Now we have the perfect ratio of artists to autists in this clan, so we should be fine. Also the prize is 50k per member plus coupons so we have to win this. That is a lot of duck bills

LOL fuck me I misread that. 50k total guys. The mods cheaped out on us. But lets win anyways because the other clans ain't got shit on us

If you want in just say so

Cool Kids:

• MrJingles
  • Ocean <- Big pansy
  • Rfifan
  • Hippocampus
  • Colors
  • Juhizz <-Massive scrub
  • GamerDaPro
Last edited by MrJingles; Nov 5, 2015 at 07:34 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Just make a huge manipulation replay, then the best artist gets the dismemberments in 100 frames. I'm pretty sure that's allowed...

I'm in.
Last edited by Rfifan; Oct 18, 2015 at 05:37 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ EVERYONE,GET IN HERE ༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º ༽

Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
okay then let's break it down
you have to create simple chain replay with your clanmates, as they go they also have to draw a picture.
Member 1 does first 100 frames let's say it ended with only arm dm, member 1 adds one element to picture.
Member 2 picks up from frame 101 to 200 and gets split and maybe a leg, he adds 2 elements and so on and so forth.

How do you define an element ? This is dumb as fuck. I'm also in. Also, I like Fif's idea. I can do a boom or something in the last 100 frames and draw everything on paper and then scan it, if everyone agrees.
kletsdothis
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010