Toribash
Originally Posted by basic View Post
sunther drinks snake blood

This is true

I confess that I did drink raw cobra blood thrice

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Originally Posted by max View Post
I went to the petting zoo and *sigh* and i let the goat lick my penis...

There's more to this story, i saw it on the news

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
in my country the electricity goes off each 6 hours for 20 minutes or 10 now its going of for 2 hours anyways , i was 8 and it was night and the electricity was off or power, i was scared to enter the bathroom and i am in a 3 story building on the 3rd floor so i went to that balcony and aimed my pp to the street and started spraying it was the most relaxing pee i ever had if u ask me but anyways it was night and all i hear is my pee splatting down there and then a man screaming out of no where i look down behold a man that was placed conveniently under my fountain so i continued on because i was so tired and i couldn't just go inside the house he didn't know who did it but i still see him once and a while and i laugh a lot this my confession i hope he forgive me ;cc

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
I came a little the first time I heard Goughy's voice

Honestly same, I thought that i'd get over how hot his voice was the first time, but I still get butterfly's in my stomach when ever i hear that amazing, soothing voice... he's an angel.
-----
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
There's more to this story, i saw it on the news

-----
Originally Posted by cutterchop View Post
in my country the electricity goes off each 6 hours for 20 minutes or 10 now its going of for 2 hours anyways , i was 8 and it was night and the electricity was off or power, i was scared to enter the bathroom and i am in a 3 story building on the 3rd floor so i went to that balcony and aimed my pp to the street and started spraying it was the most relaxing pee i ever had if u ask me but anyways it was night and all i hear is my pee splatting down there and then a man screaming out of no where i look down behold a man that was placed conveniently under my fountain so i continued on because i was so tired and i couldn't just go inside the house he didn't know who did it but i still see him once and a while and i laugh a lot this my confession i hope he forgive me ;cc

I once walked home drunk, I was literally about 10 houses down from my house. I needed a piss so badly to the point where I was about to piss myself, you know what i fuckin' did cutterchop? went down an ally-way and took the nicest piss, I look up to my left down this ally-way and at the end of this ally-way before the turn, over the fence I see this lady in her house window looking at me for a weird amount of time but I didn't think much of it since I was off my tits. As I pulled up my jeans I literally waved at this lady and walked off like a fucking mad-lad B]
Last edited by max; Aug 19, 2020 at 10:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by max View Post
Honestly same, I thought that i'd get over how hot his voice was the first time, but I still get butterfly's in my stomach when ever i hear that amazing, soothing voice... he's an angel.

Fuck sake Max I have enough problems keeping Sunther away and now I need to get a restraining order against you as well? Just let me live in peace I beg of you

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang