Toribash
Original Post
worst game ever
what do you thinks the worst game ever?

just to keep people from instantly saying superman 64 or ET, it has to be a game you own and say why its bad.

i havent played too many absolutely horrible games so the worst i can think of in a few seconds is WCW Nitro for the PS1. its bad because the controls suck. trying to do a characters special moves isnt impossible but its very difficult. also theres pretty much no diffrence between characters other than their moves. it has my vote for one of the worst wrestling games ever.

sorry if its not that bad ill add another later
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
The worst game I own?

I'd have to say Day of Defeat: Source. I've never really played it, and never will like it.

Oh, and the reason I own it is because it came with the Valve Silver Pack a long time ago.
I don't play a lot of games really, so I haven't tested a lot. Many people might flame me for this now, but one of the worst games I put my hands on was probably Fallout 3. The start was cool, but it became horribly boring after one left the vault. Also the vats-spam was annoying as hell. I didn't enjoy it at all. No (bleep)ing comparison to great games like Oblivion etc.
♠NO♠
I try not to own any bad games, but it happens eh?

probably yugioh capsule monster battle, i got it for christmas one year, i do enjoy yuigioh cards(lol) but this game is just really slow, and boring ;s

[T]
#hi

Has to be Inuyasha: Feudal Combat.
I got the game, and beat the entire thing in 4 hours, no lies.
Was SO short! :<
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
The Final Round for the Playstation 1. Some golf game literally nobody gives a crap about.

Unknown: Day Of Defeat: Source was updated with the Team Fortress 2 engine stuff a few months ago, check it out. It's actually pretty fun now.
Fight Club for PS2.... A gift that lasted 20 minutes before being ejected out of my window.
insert sig there
For me, the worst one was probably Medal of Honor: Rising Sun.

I mean, I knew it would be a pipeshooter, but sheesh. Would a little bit of variety hurt that much?
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
what do you thinks the worst game ever?

just to keep people from instantly saying superman 64 or ET, it has to be a game you own and say why its bad.

i havent played too many absolutely horrible games so the worst i can think of in a few seconds is WCW Nitro for the PS1. its bad because the controls suck. trying to do a characters special moves isnt impossible but its very difficult. also theres pretty much no diffrence between characters other than their moves. it has my vote for one of the worst wrestling games ever.

sorry if its not that bad ill add another later

heres some more i came up with

animorphs shattered reality for PS1 its a crappy 3D platform/ beatem up.

basically you choose from i think 4 different characters who have no diffrence other than the animal they transform into. then you go through unbeleivably boring platforming levels occasionally broken up by equally boring and simple 1 VS 1 battles. the platforming controls are horrid at best, and the battles are so simple and easy. all you have to do is hit the enemy run to dodge his attack, then repeat. if i remember correctly theres 1 attack and it always does the exact same amount of damage. the graphics are bad as well. ive seen better graphics in a first year PS1 game and this game came out in 2000! i kid you not. also one really ass thing about the animation is when your a lion and you move, your animation is the same no matter what direstion your going.i never even finished it it bores the hell out of me so much.

so yeah DONT BUY IT!!
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
most likly Oblivion...
Last edited by Arctichunter; Aug 25, 2009 at 10:55 PM.
||||7th dan black belt||||