Toribash
Oh this clan shouldn't die sooner goric. OR else Imma have to whip your tits and ass
....Dunno....
Yeah, I have high hopes for this clan. This clan will not go dead.
DAMN.
Hkp, I won't let it die. Also when we reach 10 members I'll get exbattle to make an advertisement vid for our clan.
Oh and I might ask animal if I can 2-clan if you don't have problem I might/can be a member if Animal accepts the request and you do too.
....Dunno....
Name: Lucent
Gmt: +7
Forum/Irc Activity: Very active,except irc,only when my internet in its prime
Past Clans: Element,Raku,Essence
Best Mod: Wushu,Aikido,Aikidobd
Talents: Art,Moderating things.etc,you know everything about me,
Why do you want to join?: Because me and goric are the one who have an idea to make this clan
Why should I let you?: Because i think i can help this clan much,and me and goric are the one who made this idea
Info about yourself: Im 18 years old,i love this game,i love marketing,i can do arts,
Lucent sounds good to me. And I'm pretty sure the other members will agree. Welcome.
I say yes ofc.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Yes, I say yes too...even though you're already accepted. Welcome mate :-)
DAMN.
I noticed that you mention "Me and goric had the idea to make this clan" like 20 times in it. OR maybe 4 times but that doesn't make you get in the the clan. Be more creative and act like you are writing an application for a job. That might increase alot of your chance of getting good amounts of vote. Btw I was suggesting not over-ruleing you.
....Dunno....