Ranking
Wafflez Crux didn't add it yet I dont think.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Eh, I don't know...How does this sound to our artists...I, myself don't feel like it would work well. If enough people support though, we might.
DAMN.
I think that's a pretty good idea (:

/offtopic
Happy 1000th postcount Muur!
darkshadow8
not dead
I think we should make a clan art shop. Like 10-20% should go to adventure and the rest to the author. However, though I think none should be excluded, I think there should some form of approval process, with the judges being Wafflez, muur, and AkumaZZZ. You would have to get at least two votes before your texture was accepted. The shop would be sectioned off between each members work's.

EDIT: on the topic of an adventure set, we could do a tribal set, which goes partially with adventure, or we could make something else. The only thing I'm good at, is tribal, so in any other texturing i'd be useless.
Last edited by Nameless; Feb 19, 2011 at 05:33 PM.
#Magnus - #Sigma
thenamelessone:
Me and wafflez thought ahead on that idea. I spoke with Crux/Fee and we can make a shop in this clan board, but we cant accept request.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Yeah, due to the new market rules, we can't even do free textures or requests, but anyway as you and wafflez think about it, why not agree with ?

Suggestion Agreed !