ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
Want to have a Replay Tourney? Those are pretty popular, the one raku did was really fun.
I also like greykido tourneys.

I kinda suck at replays, but I could participate

and OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

greykido tourney would be awesome, agreed with both ideas of Muur.

and what about, an art contest ? little event to show some talentous guys, but unknown would be awesome too
Discussion: Muur's app.
Note: normal members aren't allowed to vote.

Originally Posted by Muur
Hello there Silco and Yoyo,
I will keep this application sort of short, after all I know you are busy.
Here are the reasons I would make a good event helper:
  1. I am mature
  2. I have the skills and knowledge to host an event
  3. I know the rules to set for specific events
  4. I have many great event ideas
  5. I am fun and inviting(in my opinion )
  6. I am active both on the forums and now in-game
  7. I have good internet connection and almost never ping
  8. I know all server commands and I have them bookmarked as a file in case I fall short on remembering
  9. I have been really bored recently, and I feel this would be a great opportunity to get back more ingame and have a fun time with y'all

Thank you for reading this.
~Muur(Co-Leader of Adventure)

His app is good, but I don't like the list. Would be better if it was all in a nice little paragraph.
It doesn't cover some of the wanted points, and we don't have the proof that you are mature or that you can host events.

Re-make your application, we will test you after.
Last edited by Yoyo; Mar 7, 2011 at 03:49 PM.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Well a paragraph would have been nice, but it a way he did say what I needed to hear. But may explain them better.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Alright, I'll re write the app. tonight. Sorry, for the list, just thought it would make it easier.
DAMN.
yoyo, said normal members, we should have ranks, here to we identify, who's new, normal, elite, don't know...

and if members are not allowed to vote, who will vote ? YOU ?
Sorry I haven't rewritten my app yet. I just woke up and I'm going to school in a bit.
DAMN.
Originally Posted by LWafflez
Application for Event Hoster
To whom it may concern,

Hello, my name is LWafflez and I am interested in one of the open tourney hosting positions.

I would like to start by telling you a bit about myself. As previously stated, I go by the name LWafflez. I am 18 years old and reside in the United States of America. I am very active on forums, in IRC, and ingame. My GMT is -6.

You may wonder why I would be grateful to become an Adventure tourney host. I love the tourneys, betting rooms, and other forums events put on by the GM's. It would be great to do things like that and better the game experience for other players. I have some experience hosting smaller betting rooms and tourneys. I also hope to become a Gamemaster one day and this seems like it would be a good opportunity to get even more experience.

I would be a good host for tourneys or events for many reasons. For one, I am mature and can handle any situation that may arise in a room. Even though I'm mature, I am able to have fun and enjoy the game. I also have a great knowledge of ingame commands and such.

If you have any other questions or concerns regarding my applications, feel free to query or PM me. Thank you for this opportunity.

Sincerely,

LWafflez

Yes.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men