Ranking
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
i'm ok w/ that

sentrytue

sent, thx bby

Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
Do you have a price for all in mind?

I'd have to look all the flames through, so that'd take quite a while. I'd like to be sure that you're actually interested in buying all of them for a fair price before I go through them.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Dealio. Sending.
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

42k for the furryprints stable flame along with a flame particle texture

and id 3403 for 30k
Last edited by mWah; Sep 26, 2014 at 07:07 PM.
no pls

PM me later/tomorrow so I remember to check how they look, but I'm not looking to sell any flames for under 35k. And a stable flame would be quite a bit more than 35k.

How much for the dragon wings?

also
25k for the 1197 ID flame
and 28k for the 1414 ID flame
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
how much did you want for the stable

Can ya give me the ID? I might've sold the stable you're talking about a long time ago. It'd probably be around 50k, depending on the size.

Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
How much for the dragon wings?

also
25k for the 1197 ID flame
and 28k for the 1414 ID flame

The dragon wings are pretty unique, and I had a 220k + something offer, but it was retracted. Overpriced, I know, but still, I'd like 100k+

Not selling any flames for under 35k each. And that's only if ya buy bulk. There isn't a single flame that I've sold for under 40k.
Last edited by Ferras; Sep 29, 2014 at 07:03 PM. Reason: oops doublepost

Where do I get their IDs from ?
-----
The flame with ID 3425. It's more like 2 flames. Is there a way that I get only the one of the hand ?
Last edited by rainboweye; Sep 30, 2014 at 01:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's not 2 flames, it's 1 flame. It's just pretty big. You might have a bug or something, if you think there's a flame on another body part, cause it's only on the hand.

Anyhow, it's a really big and cool flame, I'd expect at least 50k.