Toribash
Original Post
(Replay) is looking for members

ConCon here! Hello!
(Replay) is looking for members who enjoy replays as much as I do!

I plan to use this clan to group people who enjoy watching awesome replays and work towards a future where we host replay events!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our rules are simple:

1. Respect others and behave yourself.
2. If you want to give feedback to someone, do it professionally, don't be mean.

How to Join (Replay):

Well firstly tell me about yourself and your inspiration to play Toribash, what you enjoy most and why (Replay) could be a good clan for you?

Are you interested in making replays, watching replays, judging replays or even all of the above?

Final question! Very important! Which is your favourite joint in Toribash?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ConCon; Sep 13, 2020 at 03:16 PM.
Yo I’m mowd and this is an alt account of froog (I hope that’s alright) my inspiration to play toribash is you and your videos. I think replay would be a good clan for me because I like to make replays and improve my skills.

I love making parkour replays and have even been featured in your video’s multiple times.

My favorite joint has to be knees, they hold so much power in them
Originally Posted by mowd View Post
Yo I’m mowd and this is an alt account of froog (I hope that’s alright) my inspiration to play toribash is you and your videos. I think replay would be a good clan for me because I like to make replays and improve my skills.

I love making parkour replays and have even been featured in your video’s multiple times.

My favorite joint has to be knees, they hold so much power in them

Well as long as you are into Replays man, welcome to the clan.
Hey Concon this is oexx! I am a person in real life who likes to mess around with others and just try to crack a joke out of anything if possible, I am a piano player. I have played in front of audiences for basketball and piano. My inspiration to play toribash is just for replay making, I am just trying to improve in anyway possible and become one of the better players on Toribash.

I enjoy the aspect of parkour the most in Toribash, it's my main skill for the game but I am flexible and can do sparring and tricking. Replay is a good clan for me because replay making is my main attribute when it comes to Toribash. I am interested in making replays, watching replays and judging them for the player to improve.

My favorite joint in Toribash is the chest, the joint is very difficult to correctly use but if used correctly it's a really effective joint.
Originally Posted by oexx View Post
Hey Concon this is oexx! I am a person in real life who likes to mess around with others and just try to crack a joke out of anything if possible, I am a piano player. I have played in front of audiences for basketball and piano. My inspiration to play toribash is just for replay making, I am just trying to improve in anyway possible and become one of the better players on Toribash.

I enjoy the aspect of parkour the most in Toribash, it's my main skill for the game but I am flexible and can do sparring and tricking. Replay is a good clan for me because replay making is my main attribute when it comes to Toribash. I am interested in making replays, watching replays and judging them for the player to improve.

My favorite joint in Toribash is the chest, the joint is very difficult to correctly use but if used correctly it's a really effective joint.

Very interesting info dude, it's nice to learn more about you! Cool that you play the piano, I've always liked piano music, especially Yiruma.

Welcome to the clan Oexx
Hey, I am Onism, I am the leader of Mafia, Jiorno's alt account, I hope that's okay , but I would like to join this clan, because first of all, ConCon, you are the person that helped me learn and find out about the game, and I want to be a part of something you created for the community!

I am Interested in all of the above, (I hope its okay but most of my replays are on my other account) but I love watching replays, and they are fascinating to me.

My favorite joint in Toribash are the shoulders, the reason I picked shoulder is because they are extremely crucial to have in every mod, and they can really define the outcome of games!

Arrivederci

~Jiorno/Onism/The GodFather
Originally Posted by Onism View Post
Hey, I am Onism, I am the leader of Mafia, Jiorno's alt account, I hope that's okay , but I would like to join this clan, because first of all, ConCon, you are the person that helped me learn and find out about the game, and I want to be a part of something you created for the community!

I am Interested in all of the above, (I hope its okay but most of my replays are on my other account) but I love watching replays, and they are fascinating to me.

My favorite joint in Toribash are the shoulders, the reason I picked shoulder is because they are extremely crucial to have in every mod, and they can really define the outcome of games!

Arrivederci

~Jiorno/Onism/The GodFather

All good with me dude, welcome aboard!
i want an Access to concon's onlyfan
hello, i'm playing tb for 3 years now (but i'm still 2nd dan lol) , i'm getting better at parkour and tricking and i suck at sparring :/i want to join this clan because i want to better.

btw i'm french so my english suck
Last edited by BaronKill; Sep 14, 2020 at 08:57 PM.
Originally Posted by BaronKill View Post
hello, i'm playing tb for 3 years now (but i'm still 2nd dan lol) , i'm getting better at parkour and tricking and i suck at sparring :/i want to join this clan because i want to better.

btw i'm french so my english suck

Sure man, hope the replay making goes well dude. Welcome
Application for (Replay)
Yo I’m Tricker2070 my inspiration to play toribash is non-existent.

I love making tricking replays!

Favorite joint: Neck

Posting rpls in a bit:
Attached Files
Last edited by Tricker2070; Sep 14, 2020 at 11:55 PM.