Ranking
First of ALL!I DID NOT DOUBLE POST SINCE PAGE 16!!! MY 1 TRIPLE POST WAS MERGED BY YOU!
_____________________________ -i put this in just cuz i had spare time

AND FORGET THE STUPID 70 K LIMIT!
JUST TELL ME THE PRICE! I WiLL GET THE TC! EVEN IF I HAVE TO PLAY TORIBASH NONSTOP 48 HOURS!
Last edited by treanyo; Aug 8, 2009 at 09:44 PM.
Go get somewhere between 100k and 200k tc.
Preferably over 150k, then I can make any flame you desire.

can i get a right hand flame like this but in orc/acid colors? i would like the orc color to be in middle. i can spend 60k or so and if this is too big just trim it down to 60k please. if this flame could be near 60k let me know. thanks

Edit: oh and apparently this shows 2 flames so could i get the right hand one? the one thats bright purple/dark purple. thanks =P
Last edited by evets; Aug 11, 2009 at 02:33 AM.
I'll see why I can do. I'm on my mobile phone right now so I can't help you currently.
NEW FLAME IDEA FOR MEH!!! :3
Sand colour, in the interior of the head, and going back from the head 0->[0 - head, -> - sand direction]
can you :3
i just wanna know the PRICE!
tell meh,
i want this one :3
tell me
and for zim :3
lol
what about zim? u mean gir? im confuseled... btw ur request made no sense what so ever.

steve. do u want me to send the 60k now? sometimes people dont start flames till u send tc so... how do u work? XD
Last edited by GirandZim; Aug 10, 2009 at 06:43 PM.
just so i dont have to keep checking every few minutes... how long till u think the flame will be done? oh and can u tel me how much that flame would cost?

This one here costs like 100kish.
I can lower the price if needed, but this one is maximum quality.
Also, color can be changed.

more like this color... cant u show me the one that is around 60k? 100k is too much. i might be able to do 70k tho

EDIT: can u show me a screen shot where the flame is stretched to its full length? (make a flame with maximum length for around 65k please)
Last edited by GirandZim; Aug 11, 2009 at 04:34 AM.