Toribash
Original Post
Replay Rewind
When making a replay in single player. I'd like to have the ability to go backwards. Because when I'm trying to, I might accidentally go past the part I wanted to be at, and ruin it. If there is a feature like this, please let me know.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
There already is rewinding replays but i dont know how to rewind replays
hold ctrl while pressing , and . to rewind replays
ofc you have to have /opt replaycache 1 to do this
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
hold ctrl while pressing , and . to rewind replays
ofc you have to have /opt replaycache 1 to do this

dont think hes talking about replay speed, he means while editing a replay
i think this is a great idea but i dont know how it would work, maybe while going back frames the joints remain the same as before but when you space (or go forward i guess) the joints are saved as changed? if that makes sense
i would also like an "editor" mode where the player could see the joints change as it plays(by that i mean it doesnt only show the force during playback)
would be cool to see how replays are made or what you changed when etc
if someone could help explain if they do understand thatd be great
That title is a tad misleading. I thought you wanted to know that you can press , enough times to make the replay go backwards when watching it.

As for "going past the point I wanted", I'd advise making your TF 1 before you even start making a replay. Or just using Shift+Space combo everytime. :P
Oh. Yeah, you're right. That does sound misleading. My bad! ;-;

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
While I would enjoy the feature to completely get everything perfect in a replay by rewinding mid game, I don't think it's very practical. First, when I make a replay and one of my ideas doesn't work... we can say I'll have lots of rewinding to do. Unless your going by the amount tf you went forward (Which would be unpractical for people playing with 1 tf per space for a replay), you can still very easily over shoot.
Second. When your making replays and something doesn't work because of timing, it's better to start at a complete different tf then to go back to your previous tf. Timing is always key when replay making. Just making something earlier or later in when you kick/punch/ whatever you do can make a severe difference.
Third(More of a personal problem). I would be constantly be using this feature because i'm a perfectionist when it comes to this. I would try to make everything perfect and end up screwing myself. It's better for you to finish the replay completely and then look at the glaring mistake and fix those.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15