ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hairs + grab!
Hello! I think if our hair styles (surfer,locks, and others) would be as a grab objects, it could be funny. For example to grab surfer hairs at other players. I know it's not a large suggestion, but anyways it may add something funny to our playing.
Last edited by EmJake; Feb 5, 2014 at 06:48 AM.
I can understand why people may think that this feature would give hair-wearers a disadvantage, but it could technically be used advantageously, like a whip, as the hair we have now tends to be very elastic-y.
- Not Supported
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
It's pretty cool idea, I myself thought about things like that but I see one big issue in it:
If you save replay where you drag someone arround with his hair and then this person change or remove his hair then replay is completly destroyed. Not supported.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
This would make hair utterly useless and the market for it would die because there's no point in having it if someone can just throw you down with it.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
This is a good idea but it shouldn't be allow in public servers. Also maybe there should be a option in gamerules to allow or disallow hair grab? ~Supported
Hello There.