ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Spectating in Quick Aikido Rooms
There should be a time limit for spectating in QA rooms. After that, you get kicked.
Its really annoying when the quick aikido rooms are full and someone is spectating. Just sayin
yeah i agree, speccing to get a drink is fine for 5 minutes, but then its wasting space.

but i guess thats why theres 4 of them, doesnt work
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
one time there was a guy who was afk fo 2 hours in a tourny it got really annoying we should have it so that if he dosent play for 5 rounds its a kick
Or, just make your own server.

No one is forcing you to stay in that server.

and it's not hard to set up Quick aikido on your own server.
People can earn 10TC for every game on quick aikido, thats why people like to play it.
I spec in those rooms because
A.) Wanna just either talk to my friends
B.) Be afk
C.) Ftw

:) I always spec, fuck playing:) Lol you can earn tc from blackbelt rooms too:) Or the tourneys:)

~Not supported, Afk'ers forever:)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I didn't say you shouldn't afk at all, but in quick aikido rooms there are only 4 spots and there aren't any other official aikido rooms for higher belts(that people actually use).
Some people just start to spec for hours and there are less spots for other ppl to play.
IMO after spectating for half an hour or so you should get kicked.
Supported. The limit should be only half and hour tops? So, the afkers can do somethings easliy.
Team Sad
Good compromises here, But why do want to imply this only in quick aikido?
Even if this was implemented, someone could just /en and /sp as soon as the time limit is up.

Plus when I spectate, it's usually just to take a break and talk to my friends.

Not supported.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else