Toribash
Original Post
Wrist rotation
Hey, I wanted to suggest to be able to rotate the wrist, or just add it as an option, this could be very useful for armed combat mods and would add realism to the game. It should be divided with the actual wrist movement one, making them two joints instead of one.
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
It can be done in the mod maker

But it overwrites the normal movement of it, not add another one..
Destroy...
Sorry if this is backseat moderate lazor. But I think this thread is kinda the same as all those http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=379070&page=9
lazor Moderated Message:
Pm that kind of stuff to me next time instead of writing it in your post.

On to the normal post.

I think this is kinda useless as a first point, this game is Not about realism, it's like all games, about fun. Making it realistic without complicated double, triple and quadruple joints, is more challenging and once you do it, it's probably more fun than making it easyer.

Then, it would be very unstable once fracced or relaxed, as it will really be able to move everywhere.
Last edited by Lazors; Mar 12, 2015 at 10:31 PM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Sorry if this is backseat moderate lazor. But I think this thread is kinda the same as all those http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=379070&page=9

On to the normal post.

I think this is kinda useless as a first point, this game is Not about realism, it's like all games, about fun. Making it realistic without complicated double, triple and quadruple joints, is more challenging and once you do it, it's probably more fun than making it easyer.

Then, it would be very unstable once fracced or relaxed, as it will really be able to move everywhere.

But, wouldn't it be funnier to be able to handle better a weapon? :/
Destroy...
now lets think of this, toribash is a very hard game to get used to... and many people quit because of that... and you want to make it harder with quadruple joints? how would that even look in game, you can't seriously expect it to be functional....
(if you don't get what i mean i'm thinking that you want to combine the new wrist movements into the pre-existing wrist... and if that is your idea then it is not a good one for the sake of the game.)
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
people keep suggesting the GAME to change

devs are not looking to change the game id imagine
they're accepting ideas to add
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
people keep suggesting the GAME to change

devs are not looking to change the game id imagine
they're accepting ideas to add

Pretty much this. They're not looking to change the base game. The Base game is fine, and it should be kept the way it is. They're really looking for new things to add.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
yes they are, but this is not one, like i said toribash is hard enuf to learn lets not make it more complicated... also the joint would just look stupid with the new addition, and adding a joint that controls movement A (say normal contraction and extension) and a joint that controls movement B (what this guy suggested, ability to move the wrist up and down) would just be dumb looking, and don't you dare say merge them into one joint because that would just be impossible to use and it would look retarded.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I yhink he means having 4 positions for the wrist. Contract, extend, and 2 more for 45 degree angle movement forrward and backword.
It cold be limited to 45 degrees in each direction i imagine.
Oh wait, that would mean 6 position for the wrist...that's to much imo. I don't think it would work. Maybe in spar or parkour, but not in normal mods. To many clicks on the wrist is needed.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals