Ranking
Original Post
Automatic PM when a post has been deleted
Sometimes i come back in a thread and i don't see one of my posts; i don't know why (i don't remember every time its content), when and who deleted it. So i thought that it would be nice to receive a PM when one of your posts is deleted. Obviously it would be something automatic, because writing everytime a PM is annoying.
This could be activated/deactivated, depends if someone cares about this info, or if someone simply doesnt want to receive so many PMs. Also i thought about an option that allows you to regulate when to receive those PMs. For example you want to receive a PM every week to know if some of your posts have been deleted.
An automated PM telling the user who's post has been deleted including the personal reason of the moderator who deleted it would be nice. I guess it'd help some users keep some of the rules in mind and keep them informed of something involving them.
I'd like this, although it's not exactly needed (you can easily read the rules and not post a useless post).
Sure, supported.
Modo Bestia
This is a really good idea, as an Lmod I try to send a copy of the deleted message and some explanation to the person who posted it, but it is quite a lot of effort when the level of shitposts rises. I wouldn't mind if the automatic PM told them who deleted it, but this is just my opinion, I can understand why some people might not want it that way.

This would really save a lot of effort (people would know that they broke the rules more easily and would hopefully stop). It would make the delete reason less pointless and increase people's awareness of the moderator action going on around the forum.
Good morning sweet princess
A week and more passed, my idea has support from some members and mods (thanks). I'm just wondering what site devs think about this, if it is a possible thing because seems i'm not the only one that considers this as an useful addition. Other opinions are still welcome!