Toribash
Original Post
Separate place for selling/buying tc
Maybe a subforum or something to clean up the item forum.

Helps people trying to buy tc from a private seller and helps people trying to sell tc to people.
HAD THE SAME THOUGHT RIGHT NOW I SWEAR HAHA :'D

But all in all, instead of making a subforum of selling TC, rather make a extra tag

Like [TC] or [Shop] would be good enough, no need for a subforum.
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
HAD THE SAME THOUGHT RIGHT NOW I SWEAR HAHA :'D

But all in all, instead of making a subforum of selling TC, rather make a extra tag

Like [TC] or [Shop] would be good enough, no need for a subforum.

This,
But i think there would need to be 2 tags [TCB] and [TCS] to distinguish between buyers and sellers
I think that this could be a nice addition. Actually the Item section is really crowded with any kind of things: there are Toribash Items, TC shops, other games' shops... A bit of differentiation wouldn't be a bad choice imho. Inside Item section it could be created a sub-section with TC [B]/[S], and maybe another with videogames and items from other games.
So, i support this because Item section is just a mess at the moment, and i would like to see it cleaner.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Mar 19, 2015 at 11:33 PM.
How about

There is a thread you can go to, to ask to buy tc aswell as/instead of a selling tc tag for a thread. If users could just make a simple post, stating they want to buy tc, it would make life a lot easier because you can subscribe to that thread, etc and get a better flow of things.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Yes ,i was about to post a thread about this (legitamately)

A subforum would be a bit better because like you know all there is on the forum is buying or selling tc so you dont have to scroll through looking for tags
I'm pretty sure hampa does this to make money and be able to keep the servers up, pay for expenses etc.

Introducing this will cause hampa to lose more customers and therefore lose revenue from the game.