Toribash
Original Post
In-game Replay sharing.
I think that their should be a way to share your replays in-game as a way that you don't have to go on the forum and do all the crap needed to upload a replay.
How would you do that? Would this work in servers where you can load a replay and it just plays?
Explain your idea.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Th ink u gotta elaborate on this a bit. Besides, the forum sharing isn't that hard To be honest. I guess a more extensive friends system would be cool, where you could possibly share files back and forth, byt I din't think they will implement a replay sharing system
(Origin)
Maybe we can enter a "replay-sharing" mode, where all players in the server can view a replay which is setup by the operator, and maybe the players can somehow send replays to the operator and he can choose which one to display for everyone to see.
And whoever likes a certain replay, he can press a certain button to save it.

This would be great to share replays with eachother, together. Judges can judge replays together, for example.

Although technically, I don't know if it'll work.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
I think it would be nice,

there could be an option in the right click menu "send file" (there may be other types of file in future)

and you navigate to the replays folder, selecting the replay

the other person is sent a whisper asking if they want to receive the file and an accept and decline button appear, they can choose to accept or decline the file transfer, if they accept the file (in the case of a replay) is saved in their replays folder for viewing when they want

It saves a lot of messing around on the forums and is especially useful if you only want to send the replay to one recipient
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=417003

On another note,

Being an experienced coder, I can almost say for a fact this would cause lag for people whose bandwidth could not sustain it.

I don't see why you would need this option anyway, you could take a few seconds of your time to just go on the forum and download a replay, it's not that much work.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
It can load up on the screen like a normal replay but maybe it should be in a smaller box in the top left cornor so it doesn't take over the whole game but you can choose to maximize it if you are not playing. operater can pick when to stop the replay and you can choose to take the replay of your screen.
commands to stop the replay should be probally /r stop
commands to pause the replay should be /r pause
commands to save the replay should be /r save
and to load up your replay there should be something in the settings or replays section that allows you to.
This is actually more possible than people think it is.
Humans made it to moon on a fucking rocking that launches us into space and then we can breath on that shit so we can make a small box that shows a replay.
I hate all games
Originally Posted by Chilledon View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=417003

On another note,

Being an experienced coder, I can almost say for a fact this would cause lag for people whose bandwidth could not sustain it.

I don't see why you would need this option anyway, you could take a few seconds of your time to just go on the forum and download a replay, it's not that much work.

The way I ssuggested would not cause any lag apart from when downloading, but that lag wwould be the same if downloading from forums as well
What if you were in game, and you could send the code in whisper or general chat.

Then a small box (the replay) would appear in the corner, allowing you to make it bigger or delete/hide it.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."