Toribash
Original Post
Ingame whispering from diffrent servers
So yeah the title says it all
This would be great if your trying to tell them something and their server is full or your banned from it
I never forget.
Supported but I thought this was already a thing, I remember people showing up in my servers with a green or yellow name but they weren't actually there and they were talking to me. I forgot how he did it but if this isn't a thing already I think it should be.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
/channel or /ch(?)
It's a bit wonky though.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
This is perfect for when your trying to duel people, every now and then I'll have a misunderstanding with someone about changing to a different lobby for a duel, it'd be great to be able to keep a whisper tab open
I've tried joining servers to talk to someone who never answers their PM and/or posts in clan thread. An all about whisper system to anyone in any server would be great.

•Supported

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
/channel or /ch(?)
It's a bit wonky though.

I've seen this before and I've tried to use it a few times, never worked for me :/
I support this idea as well. I just hate it when you really want to talk to someone, either because of trading or duelling, but the player's in a full lobby and you have no chance of getting there.